The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

sucks for AD. he was playing at an elite level this season
pels may be back in the wemby sweepstakes.
bron gonna gas out having to carry the load.
interesting to see if lakers make a move and try to stay competitive until AD comes back

Nice.

I am going to use this as an opportunity to announce that I am adopting the Magics as my East team this year. They're getting to the play-in.
This hot take was looking pretty cold for a while, but might still have some life…barely.

Jumping the Wiz and Bulls is one thing, but then also catching any of Indiana, Atlanta and Toronto is quite another :lol:

Indy is a really good squad. They may even be 1 piece & some szning away from serious contention. Hali & Mathurin are the backcourt of that future. Solid.

No way am I giving up Turner & Hield w/o some major return in draft capital and/or young talent.

Van Vleet & every single Raptor off the bench so far have had a terrible start defensively :lol:

Zero communication, guys dying on picks, two men going with the ball repeatedly, etc.

It’s complicated since neither guy has a large tank at this point, but Kerr should try to stagger Dray & Looney.

To go along with staggering Poole & Klay like he’s been doing.

Leaves you with someone both on the perimeter and in the paint on the court at all times who thoroughly understands the system.

Would be shocked if Hield wasn’t traded at/before the deadline. They have a lot of depth at that position.

Don’ t think they are going to trade Turner though and I’m not really sure why he’d leave at this point now that Sabonis is gone. None of the good teams have cap space and he fits the team pretty perfectly. He’s still only 26 too so it works timeline-wise.

Back
Top Bottom