The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Dog
mjlol (1) (1).png

That hand speed on par with canelo. Had to watch in .5 speed

aepps20 aepps20 how we feeling about this assessment?

Sounds like when Carlos Correa said:

“When I go to the mall and I go to the Dior store and I want something, I get it. I ask how much it costs, and I buy it. If you really want something, you just go get it," he said. "I'm the product here. If they want my product, they've just got to come get it."

And then went out and took a $150 million discount

Think it's highly likely he won't play on Monday.

Would be the 2nd game of a byke to byke and he's just coming off that injury.

Kerr would likely be cautious with him.
Good point. Although if Beal and KP are gonna play, I feel like there’s a chance he’ll sit the Chicago game instead.

Who knows tho :lol:

aepps20 aepps20 how we feeling about this assessment?

Sounds like when Carlos Correa said:

“When I go to the mall and I go to the Dior store and I want something, I get it. I ask how much it costs, and I buy it. If you really want something, you just go get it," he said. "I'm the product here. If they want my product, they've just got to come get it."

And then went out and took a $150 million discount
Steph has excellent lateral movement and his hand speed is elite.

Yeah uhhh…..when I used bruh in a prop bet to get over 7 assist, and he had 5 in the first half…. the game went to overtime and this fool had one measley assist in the second half and overtime combined. F*** my money up.

Been done with him! Get him gone.

I mean, Bron didn’t really have the bully ball paint footwork aspect to his game down until the end of Miami/2nd Cleveland stint. Luka has it now.

Don’t think that’s really a ridiculous thing to say.

They did it in very different ways but their first 5 years are very comparable in regards to level of play and achievements.

They did it in very different ways but their first 5 years are very comparable in regards to level of play and achievements.
For sure. The difference between them overall is going to come on the defensive end. Miami Bron was a menace defensively. One of the best in the league. Luka not gonna be anything close to that.

Offense though? Luka gonna be comparable to anyone that played in the modern era.

Wonder if the NBA got with Pop, Kerr and their respective training staffs to make sure the "science" doesn't fall on tonight's game where they sat all the starters on a Saturday night prime time game a few years ago. SMH

Pretty disappointed I see my team finally on a prime time game again just to lose at home to the warriors. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I really feel Adam Silver got something against San Antonio.

If we don’t get the #1-3 pick. I’m calling Shenanigans!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom