The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

324747740_687382189688972_5122234721669001382_n.png

Cavs we're 2nd in attendance in the "Bron Years"

Indians never cracked top 20

But hey. You know your stuff buddy. lmao 😜
Indians were top 5 in attendance every single season from 96-01. They were first in the league in both 99 and 2000.

Not like they never had fans. They just stopped coming once the team started to suck.

The Wizards legit don’t have a fanbase.

Last edited:
Man LeBron did it for CLEVELAND, OHIO. The Indians did bigger numbers than the Cavs in the LeBron years.

To a lesser extent he did it for Miami for a bit.

Miami fans would actually come to games only 15-20 minuetes late as opposed to and hour late. I SAW IT.

Vic could do it.
You’re obviously not particularly versed with fandom in this area.

Even when Jordan was with the Wiz, and they were actually selling MCI Center out, there was still very large percentages of opposing fans.

During the Arenas/Butler/Jamison era there were thousands of Cavs fans at the playoff games.

If the Cs/Knicks/Sixers are in town, it sounds like a road game for the Wiz.

It’s a city where folks go to see the opposing team. Always has been.

Indians were top 5 in attendance every single season from 96-01. They were first in the league in both 99 and 2000.

Not like they never had fans. They just stopped coming once the team started to suck.

The Wizards legit don’t have a fanbase.

I'm well aware. That just wasn't what was said.

What was that spurs game last night. I’m on my couch confused af that all those folks popped out to watch that squad get waxed by 31 to a team that stinks on the road.
tickets were probably free

came out to stick to that lib team from the liberal bay

They didn't open up the stadium like that though. There was a big curtain up and the court was off center.

Ahhhhhh that's why... for 20 plus years I have always wondered what the deal was with that massive curtained wall in San Antonio. Now I know. Sidenote: Spurs vs. Knicks in '99 was the first NBA Finals I ever watched on TV.

People complaining about the Spurs Alamodome record setting “gimmick” game don’t understand the connection small market teams have to their city. Fan base is mainly working class Latinos, it’s hard to compare to another city. How many other one team cities out there? Memphis? Portland?

It’s celebrating 50 years to mostly success in the Dome.

What was that spurs game last night. I’m on my couch confused af that all those folks popped out to watch that squad get waxed by 31 to a team that stinks on the road.
Not a spurs fan but have lived in SA for like 20 years. This was the first game back played at the alamo dome in years which is somewhat iconic here. Glad they got waxed

Back
Top Bottom