The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

****ing fox sports or “Bally” is what they call themselves nowadays, has ruined the local viewing experience for several markets.

They only have a contract with directv last I checked, and it’s only on the $100/month package. Ridiculous
I was still living in the A when they made the rebrand/switch to Bally n it was terrible :smh: :sick: …But there has to be a bigger convo bout local viewing n the dumb blackout rules in general, no reason you have to tie yourself to cable in 2022 to watch the local team n it’s easier to catch a game from the opposite coast

Poole deserves better.
steve-carell-thankyou.gif

what does Taylor Rooks being Taylor Rooks even mean? lol

Did she date a white guy before and now randos on twitter are mad?
I don’t remember her officially dating anyone, but I seem to recall some speculation that Jack Harlow smashed.

Jordan Poole making jokes about Draymonds NBA contract and got snuffed.

Meanwhile Dray is going to make millions producing his own content and broadcasting outside of the NBA while Jordan Poole is going to be featured on Basketball wives 2036.😂

This sounds like a basketball wife post
I can see how you took it that way. Let me try again:

They both millionaires, instead of Poole clowning green on his future NBA contracts they should all work together to figure out how to get money outside of the NBA moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom