The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

mehh given yall track record i’ll never ever trust a laker fan’s assessment of a young player, especially when they’re rushing to call said player a “bum.”
Yall traded him for 2nd rounders before his rookie contract was up. Mans going on year 4 and still getting sent to santa Cruz. Probably be in the summer league this year. If that aint a bum..

What are you arguing? Ya'll pulled the modern Darko over Melo. Now it's Wiseman over Melo. :lol:

you’re comparing the warriors trading one #2 pick for a bag of chips to the lakers trading brandon ingram (#2 pick), lonzo (#2 pick), hart (#30) + 3 future first rounders for a chip. these arent even remotely similar trades.

as much as i want wiseman to come back to the dubs, i feel bad for him. he was gonna finally get a chance to get minutes in detroit and develop. if he learns how to cleanly catch a damn pass and box out, kid’s gonna be a problem.

even if the gp2 trade blows up, i don’t see how wise suits up for the warriors again. say he shows out next season and looks like prime hakeem, even if the dubs try to extend him, he’s not ****ing with this front office

There is a maddening number of Warrior fans who seem to think this kid really has some sort of franchise player-like potential.

It is quite infuriating. I don't know if it's sentimental or what.

40 burger for Shai in the PACNW, Dame has 33 but is wearing Lu Dort or Aaron Wiggins like some skinny jeans. Still 5+ left, 50 is still in play

Isaiah Joe needs to be in the 3pt contest. DUde has a burner

Back
Top Bottom