The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

ng5mugjlvyv91.jpg

Why is everyone still blaming Simmons for how trash the Nets are? Two hall of fame players there and they putting the blame on a guy getting 25 minutes a game who doesn’t shoot and hasn’t played in 2 years.

It’s time to start a dialogue about Kyrie and KD as well.

Why is everyone still blaming Simmons for how trash the Nets are? Two hall of fame players there and they putting the blame on a guy getting 25 minutes a game who doesn’t shoot and hasn’t played in 2 years.

You watched the game *****?
Bozo been fouled out twice in 3 games for a staggereing 17 points production on 84 minutes.
Buddy cheeks, dirty stinky cheeks at that

I don’t watch the games. Problem is if it was anyone else that’s playing 25 minutes a game coming off a 2 year hiatus no one would say anything.

How much help does KD and Kyrie need? Towards the end of the careers too.

DLF DLF all sarcasm aside
CBEA202C-7BE9-4975-9D12-1BDA5C0C8C39.jpeg
Davis is excited.

No time to waste with Bron in the race against Father Time. **** them kids.

Reactions: DLF

I don’t watch the games. Problem is if it was anyone else that’s playing 25 minutes a game coming off a 2 year hiatus no one would say anything.

How much help does KD and Kyrie need? Towards the end of the careers too.

FfpCqJKXEAAAcEr

🔥🔥🔥

All you LP premium subscribers, split screen, multiple TVs having nerds!

But I’ll stop caping for Benjamin starting January 2023 if he still keeps up with this ****ary.

Yeah, he's a one man wrecking crew. In empire mode, you can solo with ease for a while without adding anyone to your team
This ain't the PS thread but man going back to DW3, when they had enemies hiding in the fog. Would find myself running all over the map looking for a rice bun. LMAO.

All of this can be true. Is he the sole reason the Nets suck though?

Not the sole reason but when you’re a max player you get max blame. He’s taking 4 shots a game. Less than Claxton. The same amount as dayron sharpe.

Maybe I’ll get my ill steelo ill steelo on today. My kid faked sick today though. Pretended to be sick like simmons pretended to be a PG

This thread undefeated man 🔥
People reacting to a professional basketball player punching the soul out of a teammate, unprovoked: "y'all soft" "i know who wasn't hooping" "this beige *** lame *** lightskin *** ***** had it coming"
Ben Simmons, arguably the biggest punk to ever play in the league, gets fouled out twice in 3 games without contributing to a-ny-thing, "ballinsam23", without even watching the game and being called out on an internet forum named "THE OFFICIAL 2022-23 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD": "you basketball watching geeks!"

What's next?
"You swoosh wearing Niketalk users"?

Back
Top Bottom