The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Not the way I do it -

21FEBFE9-70E2-4B86-8855-E1071592CD8B.jpeg

What's plan B if/when this doesn't work out for Minnesota? Looking like they're ready to get rid of D'lo. Gobert should still have value around the league but they're not getting anything close to what they gave up for him
from the looks of it, Minny got fooled with Gobert's worth. not sure if those DPOY accolades made him look like a superstar that you can build your franchise around. he got a lot of weaknesses to work on to get traded that much. Cavs on the otherhand, seem to gotten value for their trade.

Pelotoning >>>>>>> *

When I go to the gym, though I like to do 25 minutes on the Elliptical, 20 minutes on the bike then 20 minutes on the rowing machine. The variety keeps it interesting.

Running is cool but I prefer the HIIT stuff so that's why I Peloton and the combo at the gym. I also favor running suicides on the court or outdoors.

Yea I did 1/3rd of the way. I figured I was in bad shape but its worse than I thought same time I finished and didnt quit so thats a plus. Ran at Memorial Park in Chinatown

@dstaxx yours looks almost exactly like mine but i cant get to that screen. I might go again today and see if i can cut a few minutes off. I found i liked running around the soccer field and running suicides on the bball court better than the long track.

D28E1BFB-9A30-4F94-987B-60F5A604660F.png

That's exactly how I felt, but we finished. That's all that matters.
I use to be able to do a mile in damn near 6 minutes and took 23 minutes to do under 2.
I'm crazy out of shape. Just gotta keep going.

Also, don't underestimate just walking

This. A loooongggg time ago I totaled my car but obviously still had to go to work. Instead of getting a loaner while I was deciding what to do, I took the train. I was working crazy hours so I couldn't go the gym BUT it was a mile each way so I was still getting decent exercise and not ballooning up :pimp:

Running late when you have to train <<<<<< * :smh: :lol:

Edit:
Especially for the wfh crowd.

Don't sleep on the Nike Training Club app too. It's free with tons of content if you wfh too. I got in some of the best shape of my life during COVID and earlier this year using that along with lifting weights

Pelotoning >>>>>>> *

When I go to the gym, though I like to do 25 minutes on the Elliptical, 20 minutes on the bike then 20 minutes on the rowing machine. The variety keeps it interesting.

Running is cool but I prefer the HIIT stuff so that's why I Peloton and the combo at the gym. I also favor running suicides on the court or outdoors.
HIIT would be nice and better since it saves time for those of us that cannot afford to be out longer, especially now that the rains have come.

Pelotoning >>>>>>> *

Fam you know the apartment we toured downtown, Park Harvey (who would later decline my application to move in due to old credit accounts)? Anyways I don’t remember if she showed is the gym but its amazing, they got like 50 Pelotons down there, squat racks, tvs, locker room with a hot tub, gathering rooms with a kitchen and ****, it was incredible. Bout to go do my urban run at Scissortail Park on the lower half and shoot hoop on the new Thunder court

This. A loooongggg time ago I totaled my car but obviously still had to go to work. Instead of getting a loaner while I was deciding what to do, I took the train. I was working crazy hours so I couldn't go the gym BUT it was a mile each way so I was still getting decent exercise and not ballooning up :pimp:

Running late when you have to train <<<<<< * :smh: :lol:

Edit:

Don't sleep on the Nike Training Club app too. It's free with tons of content if you wfh too. I got in some of the best shape of my life during COVID and earlier this year using that along with lifting weights

I have a road bike and a stationary bike that I utilize an app called Strava for. You can throw in all sorts of activities, hit goals, get real-world deals for completing tasks, join clubs, ect.

I tried the Nike Training Club app like 5-ish years ago and didnt really like it but maybe I should give it another try.

SGA has been updated to questionable for tonight vs his former team. Giddey is still listed as out with that ankle

I have a road bike and a stationary bike that I utilize an app called Strava for. You can throw in all sorts of activities, hit goals, get real-world deals for completing tasks, join clubs, ect.

I tried the Nike Training Club app like 5-ish years ago and didnt really like it but maybe I should give it another try.
Good friend of mine recently lost 90 points via Zwift and road biking during Covid. Pretty cool.

I’m more a fan of rowing for cardio myself, but I don’t really enjoy long cardio.

SGA has been updated to questionable for tonight vs his former team. Giddey is still listed as out with that ankle
No PG (non-COVID illness) or Marcus Morris (personal reasons, which happens with him several times a season) for the Clips.

Not sure whether Kawhi and Wall are playing.

Pelotoning >>>>>>> *

I just got a Peloton, Havent used it much, but my plan is to use while watching games to fight the T0INE T0INE level washedness. Can't fall asleep if I'm moving.

Back
Top Bottom