The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

That’s a low bar
It’s going to look like how Jrue and Middleton were for the bucks when they won. Embiid gotta be great every game and harden got string together some good games in a series.

Can’t get caught up his his name.

I mean he does draw the weaker defensive assignment so that helps but either way it doesn’t matter. They are teammates

With the amount of switching and defensive schemes teams will just switch it up depending on who's hot that game.

Still, feel like I can trust Jalen to show up way more.

For a star that's regarded higher than his teammate, Tatum ****s the bed alot.

If you want to know any players workout regimen ask Mark Jones. He can tell you the gym, the lifts, if it's in season or out and of course their diet.

With the amount of switching and defensive schemes teams will just switch it up depending on who's hot that game.

Tatum has better numbers still

Maxey needs to just take the floater. No way I'm kicking out to Tobias Harris there.

I think it’s fair to say Brown usually doesn’t have the drastic swings in shooting that Tatum is capable of having, but Tatum legitimately does everything else on a basketball court better. Significantly better creator for others. Better rebounder. Better, more disciplined defensively.

Elon is a clown but are you aware the iPhone you’re using to type out your comment was probably made by a Chinese uyegur in a concentration camp
Ok

Nothing about what I responded to was about slave labor. It was about Elon being a bigot and racist so not even sure what you are on about.

Back
Top Bottom