The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

I’ve never seen a collection of bums like this hit every timely shot, make all the perfect cuts, take every perfect charge, get every rebound in a long long time.

Top to bottom this is a wild trash team and we made them look like the 72 win Bulls.

82 games of trash. 7 games of the greatest basketball ever.

I lied. The last time I witnessed a group of trash play so well was during AAU where this all white team from Long Island washed us because they played like fundamental robots who refused to miss.
Jimmy Bumler?
Bum Adebayo?

I’ve never seen a collection of bums like this hit every timely shot, make all the perfect cuts, take every perfect charge, get every rebound in a long long time.

Top to bottom this is a wild trash team and we made them look like the 72 win Bulls.

I lied. The last time I witnessed a group of trash play so well was during AAU where this all white team from Long Island washed us because they played like fundamental robots who refused to miss.

You calling a team that has dominated the series outside of one quarter and are currently up 3-1 "trash" then what does that make the Knicks?

You are in a combination of the denial and anger stages of grief. Keep working through it.

Does Draymond not look before he passes? System *** players, seen this multiple times from him.

DRAY lol

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom