The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

This game is giving me vibes similar to Phoenix's blowout loss to Dallas last year. They look completely demoralized and I can see Denver winning by 30

mother of god

what a quarter

announcers were **** riding the suns when they had 21 points after 6 minutes but they managed to only score 5 points for the remaining 6 minutes of the first quarter.

KD can't go out sad like this. Need him to go supernova and at least keep it close.

I think I need to recalibrate KD. I don't think he can be the best player on a title team anymore. I no longer view him as a top five player, closer to a top 15, all-NBA caliber player but no longer in the best player in the league category. The gap between Jokic and Durant is jarring.

The tough part for Phoenix is that they gutted their roster to acquire good, but not truly elite Durant who is clearly on the decline

amitt5504 amitt5504
What is the general view on Tobias from 76ers fans? I always thought when he was younger he was a useful piece you could put on a bunch of teams. It seems like his contract just makes him a target

I’m Tobias’d but also honest. He’s overpaid. His production on a $20mil contract instead of $40mil will be loved.

He’s had to change his role more times than anyone on the team. Issue is that Jim/Jo/Maxey freeze him out of shots way too often. Being 1-7 in the 1st is bad yes, but at least give him 2-3 looks in the 2nd to get him going. He was locking up on defense in the 2nd half and go 0 shots. Meanwhile Tucker, Melton was bricking every shot

I last looked at the score it was 27-26.

Looked at my phone for all of 5 minutes & SUNS GETTING THEIR **** PUSHED IN AT HOME

?!

this roster going to need some retooling. wonder how many vets are willing to take a paycut to "chase" a ring with them

Back
Top Bottom