The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

5 games “minimum” huh. Ok let’s see what happens next. I doubt Kyrie apologizes so is he just suspended indefinitely?

KD somewhere

kevin-durant-hot.gif

I’m surprised Lebron doesn’t say anything. Hes usually well versed and outspoken on these matters. Plus he literally went to the highest Kabbalist rabbi for his blessings after he publicly made the Miami decision, when it was convenient for him.

Or even Amare. Dude went full into Judaism, hasnt said a word.

The NBA players bond/fraternity is strong.

I don’t remember Lebron ever talking about anything that’s outside of his community and Black Lives Matter.

He was even asked about sensitive topics like the Uyghur humanitarian crisis and he ducked it like Neo from the matrix.

Lol they could have had two 1st rd picks. Unserious franchise.
Insane that a franchise with one of the greatest players ever and another bonafide star could be one of the worst ran franchises in pro sports :lol:.

Would've never believed it when they signed them up together and even less so after the Beard trade.

Wonder if KD was prepared for this :lol:
He was more than ready to kiss that **** goodbye a while ago after the sweep but BK essentially priced him out of a move :lol:

He definitely tried jumping ship early but they roped his *** back on-board to go down with the ship

Back
Top Bottom