The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Kd’s actions looking more and more justified

the word is that KD wanted out not because of kyrie but because they didnt have kyries back by living up to the promise of giving him a new deal.....

kyrie seems like a well liked guy, but KD should have seen this writing on the wall.....dude left the Cs high and dry for no good reason

LOL at anyone thinking the lakers are going to NOW trade for kyrie....this dude has one foot out the door to never playing in NBA again

I mean if you can take that clip and jump to predicting he’d be retweeting antisemitism materials I guess you should play the lottery too

he burned it down with multiple teams..

his stubbornness has been on display on multiple issues, inclusive of that clip

him believing he’s smarter than he actually is, has been publicly on display… inclusive of that clip

the signs were there that this shh wouldn’t end well and durant signed up for it

Joe Tsai needs to pull an Art Modell and just take his team to Seattle. Waive Myrie. Start from scratch. Plus KD byke to where he started :smh:

Kyrie the martyr is a wild concept. No chance this doesn’t get worse from here. Very bad PR year for the league in the first real post covid season

1667521710489.png

Wow

It's been a terrible PR season but let's be real is it really gonna make any kinda difference

Everyone still gonna pay boat loads for broadcasting rights

Don't see people willing to stop showing up to the arenas

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a wrap for him after this season.

Unless it’s an incentive based one year deal that’s no risk, high reward and easy to get out of. It’s going to be tough for any team to sign up for all the baggage and unreliability that comes with his talent.

Kyrie the martyr is a wild concept. No chance this doesn’t get worse from here. Very bad PR year for the league in the first real post covid season
Absolutely going to get worse. Nothing about the history of Kyrie’s behavior over the last 4 or so years in particular suggest he’s going to respond to this suspension with anything other than more defiance and animosity towards the Nets and NBA. What is already a steaming hot mess is going to get even messier.

Brother Malcolm spoke on this decades ago... They're literally publicly lynching this dude. The guy already said he doesn't agree with everything in the doc. "They" simply want to see the brother fold and say "I'm sorry"... Brothers pay attention. They are basically telling nxggas to get in line. What's funny is the NBA is always using hip-hop songs in their promotions, many of which feature lyrics about black on black crime yet no one bats an eye. This man Kyrie ain't said one word about jews and even denounced the doc yet because he didn't say "I'm sorry" he's Hitler all of a sudden. I hope this is a wake up call to all brothas. Lastly, Kyrie is a black Hebrew which means he's literally semitic but of course the powers that be... Nvm just watch they drag this man's name in the mud the next two weeks and watch every media personality act holier than thou in regards to this story... Bout to go order as much Kyrie gear as I can before Nike starts pandering.

Brother Malcolm spoke on this decades ago... They're literally publicly lynching this dude. The guy already said he doesn't agree with everything in the doc. "They" simply want to see the brother fold and say "I'm sorry"... Brothers pay attention. They are basically telling nxggas to get in line. What's funny is the NBA is always using hip-hop songs in their promotions, many of which feature lyrics about black on black crime yet no one bats an eye. This man Kyrie ain't said one word about jews and even denounced the doc yet because he didn't say "I'm sorry" he's Hitler all of a sudden. I hope this is a wake up call to all brothas. Lastly, Kyrie is a black Hebrew which means he's literally semitic but of course the powers that be... Nvm just watch they drag this man's name in the mud the next two weeks and watch every media personality act holier than thou in regards to this story... Bout to go order as much Kyrie gear as I can before Nike starts pandering.
Is linda rambis really a nice lady? 🤔

This isn't gonna go over well, even here but I agree to a certain extent of your premise

What's wrong is wrong and it's fine to have your view on public issues. Or to disagree with Irving

But there's always a certain energy/tone from folks that gets to me

Back
Top Bottom