The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Never understood the constience return of the money.
if he's a anti semite you can make the anti semite 500k poorer.

1667523810392.png

ill take a mother****ers money if he giving it away.
MV5BZTU4OWRiZjktMWZjNi00NjA5LWExMjgtZmJlMTUwOGM4YjA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_.jpg

I’ve lived on this (round) Earth for parts or all of six different decades and can confidently say the 2020s are (so far) the worst time period I’ve been around for.

But there are still many wonderful things and people in the world.
I feel the same way. Between the level of hate, no respect for the truth, losers pretending like politics is a game to losing loved ones I have to agree. NT is one of the few things that I like

I’ve lived on this (round) Earth for parts or all of six different decades and can confidently say the 2020s are (so far) the worst time period I’ve been around for.

Pros and cons of being more connected to the world.

Man...

At this point in my life, I got a wife and 3 little humans I'm responsible for.

Nothing else but them matter. I do what I can to cut all of the outside nonsense out of our home but it's hard.

2020's been nuts.

Warriors still run beautiful sets, Wiggins missed a layup that would have def changed the momentum

Steph still putting up numbers and iso'ing

Their defense is an absolute problem though so far

Back
Top Bottom