The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Surely something has to be up with Embiid. His attitude has looked off since the start.
I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt with the injury issues...

But this ain't the first time he's gone out sad and he's never dominated a playoff series.

This might just be who he is.

WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING

IMG_7133.gif

Every other superstar catches slander BUT Jokic and I do not understand why. Bron, Giannis, KD, Steph, Luka, Embiid, etc.

All those tier 1 guys get scrutinized for their play in the playoffs and not winning HOWEVER it's supposedly ok for Jokic to continue to waltz away with awards and not win a thing and no one bats an eye?

Y'all can't be that scared of his brothers ain no way.

Also Jokic is 0-2 against Giannis and Embiid this year and Embiid worked him in front of everyone and put 50 on his head.

Jokic still MVP though.....ok.

Embiid has been comparable if not better than Jokic in the playoffs in his career. How did you reach this conclusion?

Is it because Embiid catches more heat when Philly loses in the playoffs? If so then I agree he does catch more slander and that is my main problem.

Jokic is 21-27

Embiid 22-22

I looked up the numbers. This supports my point.

What has Jokic accomplished in the playoffs Embiid hasn't?

He said career numbers, Jokic with a whomping 2 extra ppgs on 4 more FGA per game is THAT much better?

Both have the same number of wins, no rings. Same tier. Only difference is Embiid catches heat when Philly gets eliminated.

Yall see what Steph and Embiid did last night?

True superstars, unlike THAT fraud in DENVER

Embiid is having a better season though.

Why does Embiid get more pressure on him than Jokic?

Back
Top Bottom