The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

They left out his best highlight tho
E3CD900C-A8BD-4AFC-9419-91734FC23153.jpeg

The Heat this whole playoff run have hit every single timely bucket.

I've never seen anything like it before. And they continue to do it doesnt matter who they play.
Spo’s the best coach in the NBA and I’m not sure I’d even argue a really close second.

Guy’s incredible at getting guys into spots to succeed.

Roster’s got no business being where they are.

I respect Jimmy Butler and playoff Jimmy is a beast. However, the media needs to stop dickriding them being an 8 seed. They were 3 games out of the 5 seed. All these outlets want to talk about this Cinderella story like they were 32-50 and weren't in the ECF 2 of the prior 3 years.

I respect Jimmy Butler and playoff Jimmy is a beast. However, the media needs to stop dickriding them being an 8 seed. They were 3 games out of the 5 seed. All these outlets want to talk about this Cinderella story like they were 32-50 and weren't in the ECF 2 of the prior 3 years.

I get what you’re saying, but they’re also making this particular run without Herro - a 20 PPG scorer and who maybe was their most consistent regular season player - which contributes to the underdog/Cinderella narrative.

He’s excellent with off-ball stuff but he doesn’t really have any business picking up a guard who’s running PnR all game.

Nobody has been able to guard the Lakers with Vando off the floor. The shot making from Dennis/Rui/Lonnie has been remarkable.

As long as that continues, you need less Vando, not more.

Murray is not a superstar so all you need to do is keep making him guard the ball every single possession & he’ll inevitably put up a dud or 2 offensively over the series. Dennis or whoever else can guard him well enough.

Back
Top Bottom