The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Nah, nah, nah ain't that simple. This ain't what the lil Laker hater group in here was saying. The bubble was "fake". AD is a fraud, etc. Based Jesus Based Jesus JUST said it like a week ago that AD in the bubble was a fluke like he wasn't a monster that whole year. :lol:

Everyone did not think it would continue.
Man it's the beginning of December. Don't start writing manifestos :lol:
:lol:

Don't run from your take now. He still a fraud right?
I know it feels good to believe but don't do this to yourself man
Believe what? That you was dead wrong about AD?

Congratulations. The Randle Knicks have won more games in the past 3 years :rofl:

I'm tryna help YALL out here. It's the holidays, I'm doing charitable work. Don't get them hopes up over AD. It's not wise.
Fraud is strong language. He's good. He's just not on that top level to me. He can't sustain the necessary efficiency long-term as the best player on a team with championship aspirations.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, life will keep going. But 20 games into the new season, still under .500 aint that moment :lol:
At least wait until he's consistently delivering better results than...Julius Randle and RJ Barrett >D

EYE warned yall about AD and you wanted to make Julius Randle jokes.
AD just Julius with a unibrow. No heart when it really matters.
That's the biggest indicator the bubble wasn't real, he actually ****ing showed up.

Boys about to dust this off
Screenshot_20230522_222316_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom