The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Win the West / Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals

IMG_3802.jpeg

Looking like a true Coloradan.

You want kudos and a Pat on the back cause YOU chose to root for a laughingstock?
:rofl:

Please quit while you’re behind.
Didn't choose **** i root for the home team from where im from, pretty common thing in sports but i know thats hard for your LeBron nutswinging mind to comprehend.

It's just Corny 'your franchise sucks' comments yall resort to every time someone says something you dont agree with

So by your logic you want ever fan of every losing team to either never comment on basketball at all or just jump ship to a winning team like you bandwagon lames and then they can talk about basketball? Makes sense.

Mike Malone been *****ing about respect this entire playoffs

Whole team outside of Jokic acting like nerds that finally got invited to the cool table

Most of the things we already knew coming into the playoffs have happened:

Cp3 hurt
Harden choking
Kd beta
Randle unable to adjust, sulking, pouting
Celtics lazy and under achieving
Clippers hurt
AD soft
Embiid hurt

I know I'm missing some...

Most of the things we already knew coming into the playoffs have happened:

Cp3 hurt
Harden choking
Kd beta
Randle unable to adjust, sulking, pouting
Celtics lazy and under achieving
Clippers hurt
AD soft
Embiid hurt

I know I'm missing some...
The end of a certain dynasty

Funny how that is missing

i still give Pelinka hella credit for salvaging this season and turning piss water into wine at the trade deadline. a masterclass in taking a fringe playoff into a possible contender.

that said, what's it gonna look like for LA next year now that hella players are free agents?
Reaves & Rui are both restricted and will both be retained at whatever price.

They’re going to actually get lucky with D’Lo. None of the cap space teams are going to pursue him hard so they should be able to retain him on a good deal easily.

They’re probably getting unlucky with Dennis. They don’t have his full bird rights & he likely gets more than $4M on the market.

So you lose Dennis but retain Reaves, Rui, and D’Lo. D’Lo will be on a reasonable contract & will eventually be traded by February for a guard that can actually play past the 2nd round.

Bron/AD will get their off-season surgeries, come back healthy & the team will be in a far position to deal with any future injuries now that they have good role players. Bron won’t have to play 38-40 mins when AD is out & vice versa.

They’ll be right back in the mix.

I’m far less worried about them compared to a team like the Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom