The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-1

FD1C3272-EC64-4CFD-9184-8061EBA2B890.jpeg

Why I just seen this on reddit right now and immediately thought of Grant Williams. :lol:

:sick:

I’m not here saying the Celtics don’t have a chance to win two games straight, I’m betting on the 131st team or whatever not going 4-0 after losing the first three.

I’m not here saying the Celtics don’t have a chance to win two games straight, I’m betting on the 131st team or whatever not going 4-0 after losing the first three.

congrats on using logic

lot of the anti celtics dudes shook af rn and trying their hardest to use the force with this boston really gonna be the first team yada yada :lol:

am i rite elpablo21 elpablo21 :nerd:

I have 2 lives, he has 1 and is going against history. I’m gonna leave all the rest to Scott Foster.
id think scott foster would be more inclined to have the celtics in the finals

gotta have atleast one of the big two teams in the finals

congrats on using logic

lot of the anti celtics dudes shook af rn and trying their hardest to use the force with this boston really gonna be the first team yada yada :lol:

am i rite elpablo21 elpablo21 :nerd:
i dont like the celtics but im not stupid enough to think this heat team is the more talented team

the celtics didnt go to finals last year and had the second best record in the league this season for nothing

just like the 7th seed lakers fairytale ended most likely the 8th seed heat fairytale will end as well

Back
Top Bottom