The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

I obviously meant bring. My bad, professor.

I'm not discrediting anything. I'm just saying, if Curry, LeBron, Jokic, Embiid, etc. were up 3-0 then disappeared for two games they'd get pages of slander.

Maybe he'll be smiling on the bench at the end of game six, too.

What 2 games did he disappear? He had 29 in game 4.

So you slander him then if Miami wins game 6 you gon praise him? That exactly how most of the media reacts/over reacts. Slandering somebody while they're up in a series is weird. That's some new ****.:lol:

Meh, you shoudnt get 2 challenges in the 2nd half though. Maybe thats the only stipulation. Coaches saving potentially both within the last few minutes of a game. :sick:
shouldnt need challenges at all. hire better refs. bet if they were punished for missed calls these refs would be a helluva lot better.

all these stupid ref reports showing missed calls dont do jack **** whats the point?

Meh, you shoudnt get 2 challenges in the 2nd half though. Maybe thats the only stipulation. Coaches saving potentially both within the last few minutes of a game. :sick:
Man these coaches will challenge something 10 seconds into a game. No way both challenges last until the end of the game

Either way long overdue. All you washed gang affiliates be asleep by the 1st quarter anyways

Smart & White could potentially have Murray in jail…..Sucks about Brogdon’s arm
This. They have the personnel to match Murray. That's really all you need to beat Denver. Horford/Williams won't stop Jokic but they can do just enough to keep him from beating them single handedly

They should just grant 1 challenge per half. If you don’t use your first half challenge then maybe say it carries over for the first 8 mins of the second half.

Refs do get their mistakes tracked by the league. I’m pretty sure it determines if they can do primetime/premier games

shouldnt need challenges at all. hire better refs. bet if they were punished for missed calls these refs would be a helluva lot better.

all these stupid ref reports showing missed calls dont do jack **** whats the point?

Theres a human element to it. Even the best refs will make mistakes.

Lowry can’t be the primary ball handler or initiator of the offense. He had an amazing game 1 but he isn’t helping his team.

yikes heat is about to choke a 3-0 lead. these bums finally regressed to the means no way they keep shooting lights out from 3

spo my dude…and i get the guard depth is depleted…but those lowry minutes gotta get cut in half man…dude ain’t bringing nothing…

starting lowry and k. love in 2023 is nasty work…

Back
Top Bottom