The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-1

Them all rich kids, them fits still cost $$$

Oh for sure. We were talking about this in the Succession thread with the whole "Stealth Wealth" vibe. It's just more so about graduation being considered a formal event. But like Future said "you do what you want when you poppin" :lol:

Although what is acceptable for "formal attire" has evolved over the past 5-10 years depending on the venue

Jalen got a nice lil roster

search_results.gif

if any kids here forgot.....this is the same exact pippen that got mad that phil called final shot for toni in a playoff game vs knicks....took himself out game...EVEN had sac to call it racial move by phil

what did scottie do in game 7? he choked

no chance phil ever wins with pippen if jordan does not come back...0

dude is so angry with the world, dude be mad at your agent.....and YOU still end up with ton of money compared to 80s 90s guys
He was clearly underpaid but once he got a good deal afterwards, he lost it all. I can understand being labeled as the number 2 best player but everyone great had that treatment when Jordan was around. Guy is just full of resentment. He should be glad he didn't end up like some of the guys of the game.

The fact that Phil never coached a midtier or lottery team will have an asterisk on it. Heck, he even lost to teams with lesser stars on them.
I agree

I feel the same about guys like curry lebron Kobe Duncan etc

They would have never won a title without being on really good teams.

😂

Back
Top Bottom