The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Amazing Game. For all the vitriol Jimmy has gotten and about to get, I appreciate him putting his body on the line, though evidently out of sorts.

Caleb, Gabe, Duncan-- them dudes are fighters and earned their cut.

C's deserve all the respect for not giving in. Not sure this Heat team has any place in the Finals, but for their morale, they gotta fight

Ok... despite the win...

Celtics playing prevent offense on themselves with a big lead has been a problem for years now. Going back to the 2020 Toronto series in the bubble. They're barely getting the ball across half court to beat the 8 second count.
Can just copy & paste this whenever the Celtics have a seemingly comfortable 4th quarter lead. They start playing way too slow offensively and stop getting good shots. I've seen this movie before.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS?! YOU CANNOT MILK EVERY SECOND OFF THE CLOCK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SMALL LEAD IN THE 4TH QUARTER. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE TO PUT POINTS ON THE BOARD. YOU NEED TO GET INTO YOUR OFFENSE WITH MORE THAN 6 SECONDS ON THE SHOT CLOCK. YOU'RE TAKING YEARS OFF MY LIFE. YES, Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat I HAVE HAD IT.

Nope nope nope nope 👎🏼

Spo fault duncan was so wide open and missed

You’re trying to work me into a shoot!

1685244527702.gif

This the same setup the Lakers tried to run :lol:
Lakers had more length but really weren't perimeter defenders.

Nuggets can counter with forcing the switch on a Jokic screen with Al getting put on an island having Murray pick him off. Williams gets into a ton of foul trouble, and the next big they gonna play is Grant Williams. Not as easy at it seems.

Difference is Lakers best defenders who could excecute the scheme couldn't score.

Boston's guys are all semi decent to good offensive players.

They have a better chance of pulling it off.

I took issue with the newbie guy because I feel like all the Celtics fans posters have been in here all along, the entire season. I can’t think of any bandwagoners. Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom