The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

@antidope danikerhino danikerhino how was the Finals atmosphere compared to the rest of the playoffs? Playoffs vs. regular season is unmatched IMO. I’m making it a tradition to go to at least one playoff game every season just for the atmosphere. Admittedly ‘18 (BOS), ‘19 (TOR), ‘22 (TOR) were @ Philly but in ‘21 I got to go LAC @ PHX and I was actually at Game 3 of this series (BOS @ MIA) last Sunday.

They all felt waayyyy different than any regular season game. I can legitimately see why guys like Dray and Jimmy say they don’t get up until the playoffs :lol:
Definitely louder and people are more locked in. Oracle was ****ing crazy for the playoffs, had a great time for like $175.

Celtics are actually 5-6 at home this season in the playoffs I think.

Only shot 20 percent from 3 in game 6. Let's bounce back and kill them in game 7 :pimp:

Definitely louder and people are more locked in. Oracle was ****ing crazy for the playoffs, had a great time for like $175.

Yeah, I think that sums it up. After a couple of those, I just don’t feel IT in the regular season anymore. Having said that, I try to take advantage when I travel. I’d like to go home games for all 30 teams at some point (I can’t say 30 arenas because some are constantly changing). Gonna have to post up in Cali for like 2 weeks to see all those teams + Portland and Utah :lol:

The reason I have a problem with Antidope is that he used to clown dudes for jumping on bandwagons and stayed loyal to the Spurs only to rise from the ashes and become a Dubs fan. No problem with being a fan of multiple teams but he would be uncool when he felt like dudes were hoping on a bandwagon.

The reason I have a problem with Antidope is that he used to clown dudes for jumping on bandwagons and stayed loyal to the Spurs only to rise from the ashes and become a Dubs fan. No problem with being a fan of multiple teams but he would be uncool when he felt like dudes were hoping on a bandwagon.

Damn, I thought the last post was a schtick but you are being serious :wow:

Not going to speak for that man and I am sure he will address you in the morning but I think he is still a Spurs fan, although not a fan of some their organizational leadership, and he is a STEPH fan, not a Golden State fan which is a huge difference IMO. Does rooting for Steph mean you inherently rooting for Golden State’s success? Yes. But that doesn’t necessarily make you a fan. It is a very slippery slope but with guys like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Steph there is a lot of that across the globe because of the types of players they are.

Damn, I thought the last post was a schtick but you are being serious :wow:

Not going to speak for that man and I am sure he will address you in the morning but I think he is still a Spurs fan, although not a fan of some their organizational leadership, and he is a STEPH fan, not a Golden State fan which is a huge difference IMO. Does rooting for Steph mean you inherently rooting for Golden State’s success? Yes. But that doesn’t necessarily make you a fan. It is a very slippery slope but with guys like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Steph there is a lot of that across the globe because of the types of players they are.
I’m pretty sure he’s blocked me and I don’t particularly care. He said some bad things against the Atlanta Hawks (he lived in Atlanta) to turnaround and do the same things he accused their fans of doing.

FD49B8DB-E64D-4A03-BAB5-5FEE1DFC99B4.gif

Back
Top Bottom