The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Look what they did to your queen storm2006 storm2006 :smh:

It’s still
1685589314544.gif

Doing the “vertical mass” calculations right now…

IMG_1110.gif

Thank you for recognizing the laws of vertical mass unlike the other folks in here

storm2006 storm2006 Wayzata/Long Lake (where Ant bought his house) is about 25 minutes from the actual city of Minneapolis, where the Target Center is.

Pretty much a half hour from Minneapolis any direction, whether north, south, east, west is where things are poppin.

Skip's numbers are 100% dwindling when Unc leaves.
He's the only reason I watched. He bout to get a BAG.
numbers will have a slight dip. if he finds the right person and they can develop that character, he will continue to have solid ratings. needs a very outspoken person that he can clash with.

Speaking of houses I just realized my inspection is tomorrow and might bleed into the start of the game sadcam.png

Congrats brodie! Besides copping a crib, consider yourself lucky that at least you get to watch the game. I’m going on a surprise trip for the weekend and all she told me was to bring my passport and that we’re leave from Reagan…tomorrow night at 8:15 so I’m listed as Out for Game 1 :stoneface: The thread/ESPN app (if it works) or at least espn.com for the score are going to be crucial.

Back
Top Bottom