The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I like the Cheesecake Factory. People love to turn thier noses up at franchise restaurants but to each their own.

I won $50 to Olive Garden at a raffle last year. Took me and my lady out! We had a good *** time :lol:. Was nostalgic

Red lobster, for my 18th birthday, was fine dining. These new lil restaurants are cool, but the chain held it down for a min. Shoutout to Outback. Better than Ruth Criths. Texas longhorn too. And shoutout to Bahama Beeeze. Wasn’t nothing carribean about the food for real, but good vibes :lol:

I used to go to happy hour at Bahama Breeze in ATL, was surprisingly live :lol: …Good value, wings and drinks never missed, the chicks enjoyed it :pimp:

Rainforest Cafe always made me uneasy…It was dark and had too much going on in there, plus the food wasn’t memorable :lol:

The chains still going strong B Sox B Sox ….They just off the radar unless you a tourist or deep in the burbs/middle of nowhere now

Cheesecake Factory was our go to for birthdays coming out of HS lol

Don’t think I’ve ever been to Olive Garden tho

IYKYK :pimp:

Rainforest Cafe in Towson used to trip me out :lol:

It’s a cool setting for kids, but Rainforest Cafe had the worst food of any chain restaurant I’ve even been to in my life. LOL.

Guess they had to offset all the cost they put into a aquarium maintenance and animatronic animals against something and it was pretty clear the food was an area where they went cheap.

Don’t think I’ve ever been to Olive Garden tho

They have a great, unhealthy Caesar salad. Waiters be showing luv. Get you a whine bottle like $15 dollars, and a lil meal, and you Gucci!

It’s a cool setting for kids, but Rainforest Cafe had the worst food of any chain restaurant I’ve even been to in my life. LOL.

Guess they had to offset all the cost they put into a aquarium maintenance and animatronic animals against something and it was pretty clear the food was an area where they went cheap.

I can’t even remember the food honestly :lol:. But I remember it being terrible.

This **** crazy. All them damn animatronics 🙅🏾‍♂️

Red Lobster would still be hitting if I could eat like a normal person again. Grew up on that & even more better seafood spots on City Island.

Had CF one time and it clearly didn’t leave an impression. Menu was dumb big tho so I knew it wasn’t a good sign headed into the game.

IYKYK :pimp:

Rainforest Cafe in Towson used to trip me out :lol:

Man, I remember that joint on the second floor of Towson Town Mall by the exit towards Dulaney Valley Road (essentially where the Cheesecake Factory is now). I guess they went through another evolution and shut that luxury wing down due to COVID but half the first floor is like restaurants now. They got a damn brewery where the Downtown Locker Room used to be. I guess it’s still commercial as hell but now in a family oriented, man of the people sort of way :lol:

Oh yeah and I remember that Bahama Breeze there too back in the day but that’s gone now too. End of an era

I won $50 to Olive Garden at a raffle last year. Took me and my lady out! We had a good *** time :lol:. Was nostalgic

Red lobster, for my 18th birthday, was fine dining. These new lil restaurants are cool, but the chain held it down for a min. Shoutout to Outback. Better than Ruth Criths. Texas longhorn too. And shoutout to Bahama Beeeze. Wasn’t nothing carribean about the food for real, but good vibes :lol:
It is a cool restaurant but the DOJ needs to sue them for their marketing and colonization of my culture

When I was in my grad program the department took all the students there for an end-of-semester lunch.

One of my professors looked at me and said "Must be cool to be eating authentic food for your island again, huh?" with a big smile.

I wanted to slap the **** outta dude with my fingertips

That way he doesn't get hurt, but he knows it happened.

IMG_3192.jpeg

Just went to the food truck got some jerk pork.

Hmmmm idk bout this…You hear more from folks in Montana or Indiana complaining about “liberal hell holes” on the coasts and blue states these days than anything else

Also, Cheesecake Factory is average on its best day…My moms had a phase where PF/cheesecake type spots was her go to restaurants and I dreaded anytime she wanted to go out to eat :lol: :smh:
I meant on this board :lol:. The conservative machine more nationally though I definitely agree with though. But even those conservative people visit LA, NY etc.

I had a boss who was obsessed with Soup Plantation. He would take the whole mkt department to lunch once a month and it was always SP. I went for the free food and 2 hour lunch. :lol:

Most of the menu at Olive Garden is terrible, even the breadsticks. :lol:

The soups and salads are about the only things they don't mess up.

Back
Top Bottom