The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Nandos is the best chain restaurant out. Unfortunately they are not widespread

I love that place

I only get to get there when I come back to MD, there are none in Vegas. They need to put one in every city.

Catch me downtown Silver Spring acting the damn fool over some Peri-Peri...
eating-food.gif
Can’t forgive them for taking over Ratsies :smh:

No olive garden slander. The first restaurant I remember going to when I came to the states was an Olive Garden. They were so nice to us and it was pretty obvious that we didn't have it like that based on how impressed we were with the concept of an Olive Garden. Server was mad nice. I had swordfish. Will never forget it.
IMG_3193.jpeg

Olive Garden, when you're there you're family. $5 tip for four people 😂.

I hope that guy is doing well.

Man, I remember that joint on the second floor of Towson Town Mall by the exit towards Dulaney Valley Road (essentially where the Cheesecake Factory is now). I guess they went through another evolution and shut that luxury wing down due to COVID but half the first floor is like restaurants now. They got a damn brewery where the Downtown Locker Room used to be. I guess it’s still commercial as hell but now in a family oriented, man of the people sort of way :lol:

Oh yeah and I remember that Bahama Breeze there too back in the day but that’s gone now too. End of an era

Yep! DTLR moved across the isle. That bottom floor done changed a lot. I think you talking about Brass Tapp or whatever it’s called. I seen some joints in there :nerd:

This just reminds me of my stealing clothes from the mall days :lol:. Used to work up Towson Mall and “d-block” clothes out the Nordstrom. No tags = “it’s loose”. Fresh as hell and eBay flips at like 16-17. They done banned some of my *****s from that mall lol, on some other ****. But that mall, used to fun as hell back in the day.

What a time!

I love that place

I only get to get there when I come back to MD, there are none in Vegas. They need to put one in every city.

eating-food.gif
Good lookin on the Nandos mention, picking up some for lunch today at that exact location :pimp: (Best one is in downtown Baltimore, hits different) .....Wings need to be bigger tho, need more meat (PAUSE)

I'm grabbing 2 bottles of sawse for the crib too :pimp:

Last edited:

I love that place

eating-food.gif

Nandos falling off. Downtown silver spring be jumping tho. Ask frshstunna frshstunna :pimp:

But I Went on a Popeyes date this past weekend with my girl somewhere in PG (Maybe Landover?)

Haven’t eaten Popeyes in years, let alone sit down. We were big high, and said F it. ***** was ratchet as hell. This big dude ordered 28 pieces of Chicken, and came back and started yelling at the waitress to hurry up :lol:. Then they sent another girl home, for having an attitude. All within 30 mins of ordering and eating. A successful ratchet date. Love

E1B7D23B-1EFC-4257-A9C0-51560D25B510.jpeg

Yep! DTLR moved across the isle. That bottom floor done changed a lot. I think you talking about Brass Tapp or whatever it’s called. I seen some joints in there :nerd:

This just reminds me of my stealing clothes from the mall days :lol:. Used to work up Towson Mall and “d-block” clothes out the Nordstrom. No tags = “it’s loose”. Fresh as hell and eBay flips at like 16-17. They done banned some of my *****s from that mall lol, on some other ****. But that mall, used to fun as hell back in the day.

What a time!
Nordstrom or Arundel Mills still the only places to get designer in the area, so good to see everything ain't change.

Towson tried to be a fancy mall with the stand alone high end store section, that was an interesting juxtaposition with everything else going on in that mall :lol: ...That place done gone thru so many changes/phases but still standing as the go to for the city :pimp:

I can’t believe Olive Garden is still open :lol: Maybe I’m just not a pasta guy.

They get a bonus like the players do so that’s essentially a backdoor fine.

Damn.
Nandos falling off. Downtown silver spring be jumping tho. Ask frshstunna frshstunna :pimp:

But I Went on a Popeyes date this past weekend with my girl somewhere in PG (Maybe Landover?)

Haven’t eaten Popeyes in years, let alone sit down. We were big high, and said F it. ***** was ratchet as hell. This big dude ordered 28 pieces of Chicken, and came back and started yelling at the waitress to hurry up :lol:. Then they sent another girl home, for having an attitude. All within 30 mins of ordering and eating. A successful ratchet date. Love

E1B7D23B-1EFC-4257-A9C0-51560D25B510.jpeg
Popeyes :lol: Used to rotate them, Cookout, & Zaxby’s :pimp:

Slow as hell tho :lol: The one in downtown Atlanta, Chick fil A is about to open RIGHT next door. Kinda disrespectful. Popeyes gonna have to speed up or that spot is done.

Zaxbys cool but the price ain’t right …Cookout is the opposite, get alotta just ok food for a decent price on the late night…Never seen the hype with em

Back
Top Bottom