The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

20230607_182016.jpg

D_YXlcwWUO-dLCfkNcjh44oPT9urAGjzblYD4lgbgjw.jpg

What a day of ****ery

The best possible situation for Chris Paul is for him to end up in Boston. They are a legit title contender and they need a real point guard. Also, their team is good enough to where they can basically keep him on ice until the playoffs.

CP3 still gets paid, NBA contracts guaranteed. Whatever contract he signs next is extra

The best possible situation for Chris Paul is for him to end up in LAKERS. They are a legit title contender and they need a real point guard. Also, their team is good enough to where they can basically keep him on ice until the playoffs.
Fixed

The best possible situation for Chris Paul is for him to end up in Boston. They are a legit title contender and they need a real point guard. Also, their team is good enough to where they can basically keep him on ice until the playoffs.

He's 38, 18 seasons in.
A good 5 years older than Ray Allen or Kevin Garnett when they went to Boston.

I'm not sure he's worth whatever he would want.

Can someone clarify - I thought since PHX owed him $15M that anything he signs under $15M would just reduce how much PHX owes him? I doubt he thinks he is worth more than $15M at this point…..

Back
Top Bottom