The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Mike Breen and Mark Jackson have to be happy this is over. Between games 3 and 4 Breen ruptured his calf and Jackson ruptured his Achilles playing Pickle ball on South Beach. They have to be glad it's over.

is this for real? see nothing on the interwebz about ir

is this for real? see nothing on the interwebz about ir
Yep, Amin El-Hasin was talking about it on the game 4 post-game show on the YouTube show around the 45-minute mark. When they showed that picture of Breen getting the award during the telecast tonight, you could see Jackson wearing the boot.

To win a championship you need a top 10 defense and top 10 offense and I don’t think it’s possible for a whole season with Jokic.

Be the center of a team with an above average defense

Since 97 the only team to win a championship with a defense below 11th was the middle year of the 3 peat Lakers.

They ain’t winning anything as long as MPJ and Jokic have to share a court.

I don’t even think they get out the West if they avoid Golden State.

Looks like his defense was good enough to win a championship.

Congrats to the Nuggs. Miami tried really hard, but they never had a chance. Bulls shoulda put em away in the play-in 🤣

I hate when the league has to push new stars. They all lack creativity. That Jimmy every day come from nothing country loving carefree, and Joker IDC bout none of this shtick got old real quick. I know thats really them so im not hating them. But this why Silver look like he rollin over in fentanyl right now Ja was so easy to promote.

Back
Top Bottom