The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Dillon gonna re-sign? Him and Smart would be a formidable duo

tag-team-wwe.gif

surely if anyone can unlock Porzingis its widely respected coach Mazzulla

Wizards already did that...or KP finally blossomed, but it's an interesting fit. I like it for Boston. Washington had to get what they could and in rebuild mode. Memphis gets an upgrade over Brooks, but loses the most efficient backup PG in the league.

How the **** are those picks not going to the Wizards :smh: :lol:
I don’t understand their strategy…Tanking teams usually stack up draft picks….Except the Wizards :lol: , they just giving these dudes away for nothing that’s gon compliment their rebuild

They plan just to be a terrible team year after year and count on their own single 1st rounder each season? I’m sure that’ll work out perfectly

Marcus Smart is worth more than two picks in the 20-30 range.
Yeah I mean they sent out 35 as well. I honestly trust the Celtics to look for the same role type player in the mid 20s or mid 30s. Feels like they got 1 pick.

I think Smart's contract is a big piece of this. 18-21 million over 3 years is really solid for a player like him.

I think it's fine for everyone involved. This could look really good for Memphis in a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom