The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

So basically a 3 year window to win the title or their ****ed

That's more than a lot of teams can say 🤷‍♂️
Younger, doesn't miss games, lower salary, doesn't have a NTC if you want to go in a different direction.

I definitely considered being able to trade the contract but this was it IMO. But to MVP MVP 's point, IMO whether they went CP3 for Poole or CP3/Shamet for Beal, their window is 3 years (the rest of KD's contract) and I would rather take my chances locked in with Book/KD/Beal than Book/KD/Poole with flexibility to move Poole because if you are moving Poole then that likely means he was playing poorly and his value was low.

I think I would've traded for Poole instead of Beal?

praying-snoop-dogg.gif

The Wizards probably just washed out Beal's production at a fraction of the cost and helped KP land somewhere he'd be happy while also getting an opportunity to give Tyus Jones a shot at a full-time gig.

Feels like a W week for the new regime so far to me.

The Wizards probably just washed out Beal's production at a fraction of the cost and helped KP land somewhere he'd be happy while also getting an opportunity to give Tyus Jones a shot at a full-time gig.

I think Brad Stevens is the only FO exec/Governor that has been shown love since the Finals ended :lol:

Master spin job

CP3 just seems to be a vibe killer and possibly a not great teammate. Can't wait for the enevitable dust up between Dray and Paul or even Steph and Paul.

Back
Top Bottom