The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I don't need KObe when a superior copy of him already exists on the squad.

This is the Wemby and ESPN influence. Over the weekend Wemby said his team to beat the Monstars would be Steph/MJ/Bron/Duncan/Shaq and they spent damn near two hours debating it on ESPN Radio with various discussions about all of those players in the picture + Bird :lol:

Bron, MJ and Shaq were the only unanimous selections. KD, Steph, Timmy, Kobe and Bird were shuffled based on the preference.

Last edited:
am i being goofy or is john collins' contract actually pretty good in this current market? three years at < $30 million, two years under team control and a 3rd year player option for a dude who was close to 20/10 prior to capela..feel like the hawks played themselves.

if Utah goes full rebuild they should be able to flip him for a future first rounder + 2nd rounders at the trade deadline
It's a bad contract right now, but maybe going to a different team will allow him to play better. He's not a stretch four like Atlanta made him out to be to maximize Capela.

118EEDB7-4FD0-4207-905A-927DDBFCFD6A.jpeg

I still have trouble comprehending this was reality.

and thats Dwayne not dean lol.

bizzare and more shocking is cedis bum *** got minutes then and still does 😂😂

118EEDB7-4FD0-4207-905A-927DDBFCFD6A.jpeg

I still have trouble comprehending this was reality.

and thats Dwayne not dean lol.

bizzare and more shocking is cedis bum *** got minutes then and still does 😂😂

Allstar Cedi :smokin He just never got his chance to play under Pop who would have made him a per-pet-chew-ul Allstar

IMG_1342.jpeg

The pack at JR’s house must have been hitting for him to think Pop was trading Kawhi to Cleveland, Bron was resigning and Cedi would be an Allstar at any point

Leave ant alone man🤣.

he just made that up in his head and ran with it lol. Good god but hey man I gotta whole catalog of saying dumb **** on this site so whatever. It happens.

Rich Paul presumably doesn’t want to do anymore business with the Knicks.

Cam Reddish (who I defended btw) being one of the reasons why.

So now it’s wartime.

When John Elway and Eli Manning’s agents, didn’t want them to play for the Colts and Chargers in their respective drafts…. No one had an issue.

Rich ain’t the first sport agent to have a vendetta against a particular ball club in sports.

am i being goofy or is john collins' contract actually pretty good in this current market? three years at < $30 million, two years under team control and a 3rd year player option for a dude who was close to 20/10 prior to capela..feel like the hawks played themselves.

if Utah goes full rebuild they should be able to flip him for a future first rounder + 2nd rounders at the trade deadline
If you gonna spend 30 ms on someone why waste a bullet on someone who gonna logjam your front court and who isn’t really a long term piece

Looks good for portland but then nets become the portland Nets

I mean he is quoted as of an hour ago saying he doesn’t want to be on a team with 3 Allstars or 3 Superstars and just wants a “shot” (obscure).

Playing in Brooklyn with his friend Mikal in the East gives him more of a “shot” than anything Portland can do and it meets his odd difficult requirement (not 3 superstars/allstars but have a “shot”)

I mean he is quoted as of an hour ago saying he doesn’t want to be on a team with 3 Allstars or 3 Superstars and just wants a “shot” (obscure).

Playing in Brooklyn with his friend Mikal in the East gives him more of a “shot” than anything Portland can do and it meets his odd difficult requirement (not 3 superstars/allstars but have a “shot”)
I’m going to disagree here. Mikal was great but I doubt you’re getting HC with just those two and the treadmill boys

Who else has anything to offer cause I don’t see any point of herro in portland
Miami has expirings and the natural fit if they admit they want to rebuild. Can get the expirings, swaps, pick of any of the young talent they like.

Some other foundations of trades that could work:
76ers: Tobias Harris (expiring), Maxey, +picks
Minny: Kat + conley (expiring)
Hawks: Trae Young
LAL: DLo sign and trade + Bamba and/or Beasley (expirings)
NO: Zion or Ingram + filler
Indian: Buddy Hield + Filler/young talent

Can add picks/swaps depending on the team

Back
Top Bottom