The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Ballmer bought 100% of the team in cash. The tax doesn’t mean anything to him so I’m surprised they did this.

To get him they gave up a rotation guy & moved back in the draft, on top of that Norm Powell is the only scorer in the supporting cast now.
I'm seeing the move is to open up minutes for Bones and Boston. But they dump a couple more contract, they can actually get the MLE. :lol:

Last edited:
Ballmer bought 100% of the team in cash. The tax doesn’t mean anything to him so I’m surprised they did this.

To get him they gave up a rotation guy & moved back in the draft, on top of that Norm Powell is the only scorer in the supporting cast now.
Lol at thinking saving 110 million doesnt mean anything to Ballmer or any billionaire. Those people are the worst penny pinchers

folks wylin in the comments putting klay last.. he’s a shell of his former self, but the dude was one the best two way players during that 2015-2019 stretch.

if injuries weren’t a thing: kawhi is first, klay is my second choice

You’re picking a 2nd/3rd option over #1 options and/or players teams would start a franchise with. All of these guys are 2 way players except Kyrie. And Kawhi is 2 time DPOY and both he and Jimmy have more All-Defensive awards. We’ve seen all these guys do what they do on multiple teams and for better or for worse, Klay has been on one team with the greatest shooter of all-time drawing a ton of attention. Klay ain’t a bum at all but it’s not as wild as you’re making it seem.

355885804_644291167733280_7138868258394777861_n.jpg

They have bones that they acquired and barely got any minutes until injuries hit late. Need to play and see what he can contribute. Also, young guys like Boston and Preston. I think it has more to do with freeing up playing time

If someone would have told me when I was listening to Purple Haze in the early 2000s that "Diplomats Rapper" would be a credible NBA source of information in two decades, I would have had them committed.

But here Cam is breaking news and shifting narratives. A documentary of his journey from SDE (even before that) to a sports talk show with the movies, other celeb involvement, etc. in between would be extremely entertaining

Playing Brooks 4x a year in the same division will be a doozy :lol:

I hope he helps build a winning culture in Houston -- the young guys probably will listen to him and FVV

Back
Top Bottom