The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I know Portland is going to do right by Dame even if it means taking a subpar deal. Dame literally gave everything for that organization/city and fans.

Cant believe my dude went his entire life around hoopers and never met anybody that knew ONE cold barber. Black people of Colorado failed my beige brethren 😢
The hair was definitely bad. I saw a bunch of pictures of him bald yesterday and it's arguably just as bad. He should have went for like a super short cut with a little hair.

He really doesn't have a good bald head.

Good move for Russ. With as much as PG and Kawhi are out, he can shoot as much as he wants while stealing rebounds.

But Tye Lue was putting him in good situations last season. He played well once he got to the Clippers.
Expecting Kawhi and PG to miss games is one reason I was good with them bringing Russ back on a team-friendly deal. Russ doesn’t miss many games so should help add some wins during the regular season when injuries/load management happens.

My mans storm2006 storm2006 a wild boy.

One of these gyals wavycrocket wavycrocket 's baby muva? :emoji_eyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

One of the funnier underlying parts of this is that the dates happened a month apart but you KNOW he ran it back several times with other yambs in between. That man was like Bron spamming the look down stepback 3 knowing that it couldn’t be stopped :lol:

Also, I got deep respect for these women recognizing his game and personally not airing him out like THEY did West Elm Caleb. White yambs would have tried to get dude canceled for this :lol: :smh:

These Spurs?

Is that dependent upon Wemby being a 20/10/2 impact player with minimal load management?

Aren't they still way under the cap? I'm assuming they're not done. But yea, Wemby's team in France was basically the Spurs before he showed up and took them to the finals

Back
Top Bottom