The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Great points. Agreed. That also wasn't a shot a Denver btw. I highly value continuity as almost all the recent championship teams have had it (Bucks, Warriors, Nuggets) and I still think Denver is the least flawed out of the bunch even with their FA departures.
Not taking it as a shot at all. Losing Bruce is huge. They only lost 4 games in the playoffs so losing anyone off of the team especially a guy like Bruce is a big loss.

Wizards are on the #ExcusesList but what’s up with Detroit? This morning I was reading about them doing free agency right last year so it is surprised to hear they are legitimately trash.

And at least the Wizards are going to be fun this year :smokin
With Cade coming back they might not even be that bad. No more off nights in the NBA

With Cade coming back they might not even be that bad. No more off nights in the NBA

Yessir. Competitive teams and the 65 game requirement for postseason accolades are going to make League Pass worth it.

Once all the deals are done the next major offseason milestone is the schedule release in early to mid-August, right?

Wizards are on the #ExcusesList but what’s up with Detroit? This morning I was reading about them doing free agency right last year so it is surprised to hear they are legitimately trash.

And at least the Wizards are going to be fun this year :smokin
They're banking on Cade to really go off this year, and show some real synergy with Ivey, Ausar and Duren.

Back
Top Bottom