The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

exactly, people have bad mouthed him but his stats def say he's not a bust unless people were expecting him to become Hakeem or Kareem out there
He definitely plays soft, but he’s also statistically productive with and without CP.

It’s just a stupid comment.

Was there a highlight video of Chet somewhere?

Need to see it if y’all mentioning ROY with his name :lol:

Happy Fourth.

20230704_094913.jpg

Looking into the World Cup in August... rosters looking real stacked all around :pimp:only names missing are Vic but we get him in SL and Giannis

Luka x Mike Tobey :pimp:Australia got everyone including Giddy + Mavs legend Exum:pimp:Pinoy Clarkson hosting:pimp:

Group H is crazy. Canada, Lativa and France

Porzingis is playing :wow::pimp:

Hmmmm could Portland still unload Nurk in this scenario? Sure, Simmons contract is more than two times Nurk’s but it is a year shorter and Portland has cap. And if Nurk isn’t coming off the books then I would need some extra draft capital

Draymond had to be stopped. You can’t just say this while still in the league.

This is bull**** though

Ayton was averaging 18 and 10 before CP arrived, in his second season. Rubio coming there helped him a lot. He was just mad inconsistent.

That 2021 playoff run was great because he was consistently good on both ends.

But if anything, he just stalled out under CP during that past two years.

CP ain't gonna do **** for Kuminga besides yelling at him.

Some dudes in here have used disgusting nicknames for Kuminga. I also follow Herro on insta and like what I see.

Need to see more of Chet. Other than dudes on his team he hasn’t played against any nba caliber players and I always take SL with a grain of salt.

Need to see some more dibbling and jumpers like I see from his HS days

Breh, Victor is like 7 and a half feet tall. Good chance a lot of people can do more off the dribble including other 7 footers

Chet though ⭐

Dray really don't like Rudy :lol:
Man really referenced him and his contract without saying his name when discussing wemby

Back
Top Bottom