The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Personally, I'm not really interested in a contest of who's better.

Chet's gravity and his ability to change the geometry of the court defensively for OKC is what I'm interested in. Opens up so much on both ends. Very good passer as well. The fit is definitely there.
I’m not either. Was just talking about that singular aspect of their games.

Chet fits seamlessly with everything OKC wants to do.

Chet's gravity and his ability to change the geometry of the court defensively for OKC is what I'm interested in. Opens up so much on both ends. Very good passer as well. The fit is definitely there.
Jaylin starting at the 5? They can't put Chet there yet right

Trying to think who gets booted out the starting lineup

You still think they won't compete for a playoff spot?

Like I said. If WASHED KING WASHED KING doesnt like you, you’re going to be great

It's like he is upset that the media said he is the best prospect since LeBron :lol: Probably doesn't help that some folks out there said they would take Wemby over LeBron if they came out at the same time.

I have seen several #1 picks be busts (Kwame, Anthony Bennett, Bargnani) and others have underwhelming careers due to injuries (Yao, D. Rose, Oden with a few more current youngins). Just have to let it play out.

Dieng gotta be the most hated by Thunder fans :smh: I know the few in here been on his neck from the jump :lol:had hopes for him

I get how it didn't make a ton of sense to necessarily take Duren there but he was the pick after Williams

Still a great draft that year by OKC :pimp:

IMG_4221.jpeg

The apology will be as loud as the disrespect was.

Back
Top Bottom