The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Without doxing myself EYE was offered a chance to go to Peach Jam. However I would have had to pay my way and since it was my bday week, and the only week off I had this summer I declined.

Went to Atlanta with friends from undergrad instead, realized Bron was there on the same sideline I would’ve been working on.

Ruined my whole trip. I was in the club surrounded by yambs thinking about Bron. It hurt man. I would’ve lit up NT with that picture man.

Ruined my whole trip. I was in the club surrounded by yambs thinking about Bron. It hurt man.
idris-elba-coughing.gif

There is only woman on this earth I’d pick over Bron and she hates me and has a nice boyfriend now.

The rest of these women? I feel nothing for.

You minus whale at this point. You were quick to post your Patagonia apparel and Oakley accessories a few days ago. The comments about white conservatives in General. Passing up yambs on your birthday because Bron was on your mind.

You’re changing up on us, man |l

That was bait 😂😂😂 no one took it though

Which young core would you want to build around?
Spurs: Wemby, Vassell, Sochan, Keldon Johnson
Houston: Amen Thompson, Jalen green, Jabari Smith, Sengun, Tari Eason, Cam whitmore, KPJ
Blazers: Scoot, Simons, Sharpe
Jazz: Markkanen, Walker Kessler, Ochai Agbaji
OKC: SGA, Chet, Giddey, Jalen Williams, Dort

Which young core would you want to build around?
Spurs: Wemby, Vassell, Sochan, Keldon Johnson
Houston: Amen Thompson, Jalen green, Jabari Smith, Sengun, Tari Eason, Cam whitmore, KPJ
Blazers: Scoot, Simons, Sharpe
Jazz: Markkanen, Walker Kessler, Ochai Agbaji
OKC: SGA, Chet, Giddey, Jalen Williams, Dort

Any but the Spurs. Easily the worst core on the list.

Golden State Young core 2.0

Back
Top Bottom