The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Noticing Wemby has a habit of turning his back to the basket and running to box out his man on the perimeter.

You're the tallest guy every game, go for the board man.

Pop will get him a lot more easy buckets.

He's a couple years away from these isos, just not strong enough to create space on the perimeter.

If you want to bet on anything, bet on Jabari grabbing more boards with all the bricks FVV and Brooks will generate.

I really don’t think Dillion Brooks is going to be as bad offensively as everyone is thinking or at least he won’t be as much of a detriment as everyone things but Ime’s lineups are going to be critical.

Losing Kenyon Martin Jr, Josh Christopher and Eric Gordon should open up shots but I really don’t think DB 3:16 is going to be a position to shoot a lot.

I really don’t think Dillion Brooks is going to be as bad offensively as everyone is thinking or at least he won’t be as much of a detriment as everyone things but Ime’s lineups are going to be critical.

Losing Kenyon Martin Jr, Josh Christopher and Eric Gordon should open up shots but I really don’t think DB 3:16 is going to be a position to shoot a lot.

Ime did play with another hard nosed defender with a little too much confidence offensively in Smart. Smarts best year was also under Ime so I’m sure coach will know how to bring the most out of Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom