The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

but between all yt* friends?
You may have a point. You’re post prompted me to look and his home state of Maine is 94 percent white.

And what Osh said about African-American Vernacular isn’t entirely true. When I was growing up I witnessed a couple white kids get checked over getting a little to loose with their AAV.

(No, not me - you know who I’m talking to)

Last edited:
but between all yt* friends?

i mean they are americans youths,
the primary form of youth music culture is hip hop which is primarily performed in AAV

and they are playing the most culturally black american sport, basketball.

tbh id be more suspicious if they didn't engage in some african american vernacular. :lol:

Who radicalized Cooper Flagg?

also
how many times Cooper Flagg said the n-word you think?

Over under 5.5?

Bruh this dude reel is OD as ****.

Getting 70 point quadruple doubles and **** :smh::lol:

Bigger, stronger, faster atm. Be interesting to see where he's at in 2 years though... Might be another Emoni situation where the rest of the class catches up.

The name Cooper Flagg screams everyone stand and take off your hats. He better delete that Twitter before he gets too much fame, he look like he got some wild tweets.

Bruh this dude reel is OD as ****.

Getting 70 point quadruple doubles and **** :smh::lol:

Bigger, stronger, faster atm. Be interesting to see where he's at in 2 years. Might be another Emoni situation where the rest of the class catches up.

you never know how the 15 year olds body will develop but,

Id doubt that, Emoni Bates was never great athletically. had extremely narrow frame. and was always an extremely one note player.
I was skeptical from the jump Emoni would maintain his elite status.

Cooper has a better frame, and started as a more do everything player with a great floor game.
and has improved his scoring ability over time.

also I always put way more stock in dudes who do it in FIBA competition, much tougher more structured environment to succeed in.

This is news to me :lol:

Too many reasons to list tbh

There are folks who have him in the Top 10, on NT and in professional basketball circles. EYE simply pointed out that calling out he has two MVPs (one of which was the first and only unanimous MVP), 4 titles and a FMVP then going on to say he still isn't Top 10 when some folks have him there is why the term "underrated" would apply.

But that is well beyond my point which was included in Wavy's post that I quoted with the explanation of the movie title in reference to Steph Curry's basketball career arc.

That's all.
MVPs mean nothing when u see that kobe only has ONE MVP when he was regarded as the goat of a generation
so yea curry is nice but he not DAT GUY

You may have a point. You’re post prompted me to look and his home state of Maine is 94 percent white.

And what Osh said about African-American Vernacular isn’t entirely true. When I was growing up I witnessed a couple white kids get checked over getting a little to loose with their AAV.

(No, not me - you know who I’m talking to)

yah but i think that underestimate the degree to which hip hop has totally taken over youth music.
When I was a kid, and I'm guessing we're in a similar age range, hip hop was still a growing but still a sub culture.

I remember arguing back in HS with white dudes back in the day whether rap was even "music" lol.

fast forward to today, I attended a rural canadian high school graduation and I would say 70-80% of the boys favorite music artists were hiphop artists.

maybe it's more segregated in america, but i'd find it strange if high school boys playing basketball, prob listening to hiphop all day.
didn't have some facility with AAV.

you never know how the 15 year olds body will develop but,

Id doubt that, Emoni Bates was never great athletically. had extremely narrow frame. and was always an extremely one note player.
I was skeptical from the jump Emoni would maintain his elite status.

Cooper has a better frame, and started as a more do everything player with a great floor game.
and has improved his scoring ability over time.

also I always put way more stock in dudes who do it in FIBA competition, much tougher more structured environment to succeed in.

Yeah it's a different deal for sure.

This kid could be a pro just off defensive instincts and tenacity.

If he winds up being 6'11+ then he can keep doing what he's doing.

I'm just saying in 2 years i'd be surprised if he was still looking this dominant physically relative to the competition.

Who radicalized Cooper Flagg?

also
how many times Cooper Flagg said the n-word you think?

Over under 5.5?

I love to see American Patriots not.put up with this anymore. Flagg can say what he wants and I hope guys like Bronny check in with him to let him know that it's all love and respect. Flagg def drops N bombs but he has earned that right.

1689976796812.png

----https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1350566-legends-of-the-nba-25-best-players-of-the-2000s

Read it again, he was clearly talking about the guy you quoted which is why he made the comparison to you and Taylor.

My apologies - thanks for pointing that out. You are correct.

Edit: I also apologize for allowing this to now devolve into a Kobe/Generational debate. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Back
Top Bottom