The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Meanwhile they gave us super Mario 😔

Which was fire.
Mario will always be on a pedestal to me because it's the first movie experience my son and I had that we were both genuinely excited about.

Been to Minions, and Super Pets and all that other bull**** - but Mario hit different and is all good vibes for me forever. :lol:

Load up the sequels and get it moving. But Ninja Turtles on deck.

in general there's research showing an overall decline in american testing scores on creativity.

I think we have a larger problem of parents getting involved earlier trying to structure every part of their kids lives.

leading to more anxious and less creative children overall.
Definitely see that. I actually have a friend like that. We played sports together since we were kids and he's trying to get his kids to be involved with sports as much as we were growing up. Had to talk to him and let him know that he was going OD with.

People love gassing Christopher Nolan like he's not secretly a right-wing nutjob and a funnel for propaganda.

Let's say he is...so what?

he's the most influential blockbuster film maker of our generation.
how does whatever politics he may or may not have impact that?

People love gassing Christopher Nolan like he's not secretly a right-wing nutjob and a funnel for propaganda.

Do you know how many products or Industries that you support in America, and globally that are ran by people with the same qualities?

I rather these fools be up front, instead of closeted with their values. Newsflash, a lot of human beings are terrible. Y’all cry to much

he's the most influential blockbuster film maker of our generation.
Anthony Russo (born February 3, 1970) and Joseph Russo (born July 18, 1971), collectively known as the Russo brothers (ROO-soh), are American directors, producers, and screenwriters. They direct most of their work together. They are best known for directing four films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU): Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). Endgame grossed over $2.798 billion worldwide, briefly becoming the highest-grossing film of all time

Anthony Russo (born February 3, 1970) and Joseph Russo (born July 18, 1971), collectively known as the Russo brothers (ROO-soh), are American directors, producers, and screenwriters. They direct most of their work together. They are best known for directing four films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU): Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). Endgame grossed over $2.798 billion worldwide, briefly becoming the highest-grossing film of all time
Probably a wild take for me, but they're not even the most influential MCU directors to date, IMO.

They may not even be Top 3 for me, in all honesty.

Last edited:

That's great, and yet.

Christopher Nolan is still the most influential blockbuster film maker of our generation. it's inarguable.
Russos are great stewards of IP, bthey don't have a strong enough stylistic signature and visual language to be all that influential.

and I can tell you as someone who spend a fair bit of time around young film school kids.

nobody is a "Russo" head the way people stan for Nolan.

Do you know how many products or Industries that you support in America, and globally that are ran by people with the same qualities?

I rather these fools be up front, instead of closeted with their values. Newsflash, a lot of human beings are terrible. Y’all cry to much

no one's crying, but it's weird to attempt to chastize people who are conscientious about truths over the bad faith entities who have a bigger influence on our society.

Back
Top Bottom