The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

Can wait to see the leaked camera footage when McGruder punch Klay in his ****

in his "what"??

200w.gif

I don’t see Dame’s objective in going to Toronto (and I’m assuming he’s willing since many believe they’re the front runner as of the last couple days). It’s a cool city, but…?
Apparently the Raps interest is being overstated, coming from a Raps insider

This is Portland trying to drum up a market since they haven't been getting any better return offers than Miami's and Miami still hasn't been put in position to up their offer yet given that lack of interest around the league.

Portland is doing everything right. It’s high time that Mia doesn’t get away with this treachery.

Send him to Vancouver if that’ll get them the best return. Son can get to Miami when he a FA if that’s where he’s settled on going 🤷

They’d probably want this done before media day.

Oct 2nd for the Blazers

Of course that would be ideal for everyone but can’t really trade a Top 11-20 player making $45MM this year for a package you want just to avoid awkwardness on Media Day. Assuming Dame isn’t playing Portland for this year, it doesn’t matter if he shows up/participates or not but it’ll be more important to the receiving team that he is integrated as soon as possible. So the Heat, Raptors or whatever team better step up with something Portland deems to be serious ASAP

The vogue thing to do for the past 15-20- years is to hate on the NBA. You see it all over social media and in the mainstream media from former players. That’s why Noah Lyles felt comfortable enough to say what he said. Ever since Mike retired the NBA became “watered down”

Brothers gotta stop this scorned lover routine when they go overseas.
Yea I was bout to say hasnt it been a couple dudes lately that said they “chose” to leave the NBA cuz overseas is better? ….Trying to get the “they ain’t fire me, I quit” off with the NBA is funny :lol:

Jabari should be annoyed at the universe for giving him a broken body instead of throwing shots at the league, not their fault he couldn’t stick

The vogue thing to do for the past 15-20- years is to hate on the NBA. You see it all over social media and in the mainstream media from former players. That’s why Noah Lyles felt comfortable enough to say what he said. Ever since Mike retired the NBA became “watered down”

Another strategy used by THEM to boost Jordan.

It's sick and I'm glad people are finally seeing it.

I mean he's not wrong about the bifurcation in the league, but I don't know if going overseas really changes much, but I don't know enough about how well balanced the teams are over there. The haves and the have-nots. Just like American society.

I mean he's not wrong about the bifurcation in the league, but I don't know if going overseas really changes much, but I don't know enough about how well balanced the teams are over there. The haves and the have-nots. Just like American society.
In Europe the best league is the one where they combine all the winners from each countries league…The majority of the games Jabari will play is in the Spanish league tho, where there are really only like 3 good teams max that got all the top players n that goes for all the other domestic leagues on that continent

Thing is that it isn't simply dudes out the league who have said this, The start of all these player pods & hearing more from the non superstars really sheds light on how much of sticking around in the league is based on politics & business decisions, so i get their frustration.

Back
Top Bottom