The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Clearly it is but you convinced Masai has that package on the table

Wouldn’t do that deal at all if im Toronto
Don’t think Trent has a ton of value so he’s more there for salary matching. I absolutely think Masai would trade one of the big wings. Most likely OG.

Even just that is comparable if not better than Miami’s offer.

Then some potential combo of Dikk Pics.

Blazers need to figure out what direction they want to head.

If it’s to get a top 3 pick, idk if having some combo of Scoot-Simons-Sharpe-Grant + some combination of OG/Herro/Ayton necessarily gets you there.

Don’t think Trent has a ton of value so he’s more there for salary matching. I absolutely think Masai would trade one of the big wings. Most likely OG.

Even just that is comparable if not better than Miami’s offer.

Then some potential combo of Dikk Pics.
Just feel like a dame, barnes and siakam is so meh. Tracking all that draft equity and your lottery pick this season seems foolish

Anyone trading for OG is getting themselves a rental.

Further down the line, I wonder how the Yanny to the Knicks thing is gonna be coined on that front page moment:

Greek Freak takes over Big Apple!
The Freak lands in NYC!
New Greek City
NEW FREAK CITY

NYC, LET’S GETS FREAKY!

I like the OG fit way more, but Herro is the better player.

Blazers need to figure out what direction they want to head.

If it’s to get a top 3 pick, idk if having some combo of Scoot-Simons-Sharpe-Grant + some combination of OG/Herro/Ayton necessarily gets you there.

So dikk, expiring og and picks is better ?

Got it

Famb. Y’all gotta stop acting like Portland doesn’t already have Scoot who they just drafted, Simon’s who recently got paid and Sharpe who they are trying to develop. Herro has no value ON THAT ROSTER. Period.

If I’m Cronin and Riles is insisting on a Herro package then I am saying “Get a 3rd team or ****”

Back
Top Bottom