The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Dude is probably 30-35 years old (antidope)… Drake’s been around for what, 10-12 years? So that means from his childhood up until his late teens, dude never listened to any music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His music acumen literally started in 2008/2009 with the onset of Drake’s career. Stop taking dudes opinion on music seriously
That first paragraph isnt true. Wild theory there.

I never asked for anyone to take it “seriously”. Music taste totally subjective thing. I am the curator of my playlist as are you of yours. I am content with the choices I have made.

1. All other genres of music besides rap are by and large terrible. There are always exceptions, like I like Nirvana, R&B is usually cool. But I've never gone out of my way to listen to other stuff. I have never heard a Beatles song as far as I know. I legitimately do not care.

antidope antidope

This what you SAID :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are words typed from your keypad :lol: :lol:

You ever heard of Mahalia Jackson? Shalamar? SOS band? Bo Diddly…. Muddy Waters…? Al B Sure? Brand Nubian? Deneice Williams? Johnny Taylor?

Fat Pat? Domino? Spice-1? The Five Stairsteps?

Probably not familiar with anyone I named because “you legitimately do not care”

He was in Slaughterhouse so I’d say yes :lol:

He did have a little more range though
Look at yall defending the hip hop hippity rappers. They were terrible.
giphy - 2023-10-13T154851.769.gif

antidope antidope

This what you SAID :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are words typed from your keypad :lol: :lol:

You ever heard of Mahalia Jackson? Shalamar? SOS band? Bo Diddly…. Muddy Waters…? Al B Sure? Brand Nubian? Deneice Williams? Johnny Taylor?

Fat Pat? Domino? Spice-1? The Five Stairsteps?

Probably not familiar with anyone I named because “you legitimately do not care”

Who the **** are those? :lol:

It's been established years ago antidope antidope got worse opinions on music. He's like like nt's DJ Ak. Just let him do him.
This is nuts. I just be here minding my business. I don't into threads drumming up conflict. From time to time music comes up and I give my opinion. Yall be the ones man its always time for slander when this topic comes up. IDK why it bothers yall so much.

I didnt even start this dialogue today.

BTW antidope antidope - I’m sure you’re right that you weren’t aware it was happening, but the odds are good that you’ve heard a Beatles song or at least part of one before. A lot of them are very pervasively used in commercials, movie and TV. They get sampled pretty regularly by other musical artists too.

And because this is NT, I’m obligated to note that the real heavy marketing of Nike Air shoes in the late 1980s/early 1990s kicked off with some help from the Beatles (including a solo song from one Beatle)

This is nuts. I just be here minding my business. I don't into threads drumming up conflict. From time to time music comes up and I give my opinion. Yall be the ones man its always time for slander when this topic comes up. IDK why it bothers yall so much.

I didnt even start this dialogue today.

It don't bother us, it ain't that serious. :lol:

We just know your music opinions are way out there. You don't even know or like R&B but LOVE Drake. Drake is are reference for what's R&B.

Back
Top Bottom