The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

My thing is I don't get how everybody else didn't see it :lol:. He got mainstream hype but in here and the cyber in general it wasn't like that. Imagine flying across the world as a teenager for a showcase for everyone to watch and see how overrated you are. And then you go out and show your whole ***. In those 2 games he hit every type of 3 possible...I don't think it's a stretch to say you hardly see Steph hit that variety of shots in 2 games. Dude is not a normal human being

My thing is I don't get how everybody else didn't see it :lol:. He got mainstream hype but in here and the cyber in general it wasn't like that. Imagine flying across the world as a teenager for a showcase for everyone to watch and see how overrated you are. And then you go out and show your whole ***. In those 2 games he hit every type of 3 possible...I don't think it's a stretch to say you hardly see Steph hit that variety of shots in 2 games. Dude is not a normal human being
Wait, who is everybody else that didn’t see it?

I see a quadruple-double in his future. He might get it as a rookie.

Dude’s going to have a number of 10+ block games in his future.

If he facilitates like I think he can… he’s definitely going to do it.

Wait, who is everybody else that didn’t see it?
They know who they are. Even in summer league, this dude had a self lob off the backboard on an offensive rebound :lol:. He had a play where he threw up a bs floater, ran around the defender, jumped over another guy for the board and then jumped over him again for the and one. That's the type of **** I do against the night watch at 24 :lol:. And you still had dudes in here like yea...I think Brandon Miller can win ROY this year. Vic is just one of the chosen ones

Congrats @D StaXX !

My first born will be here end of the month.
Enjoy it fellas. Just dropped my only off for her last driving lesson. By December ill have a licensed teenager in my house 🤦🏾‍♂️. Seems like just yesterday i couldn't sleep through the night without getting up and checking her chest to make sure shes still breathing and I didnt put too many animals in her crib, now im dropping her off with total strangers and other teenagers to get in a metal box to hop on a highway 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️😮

Enjoy it fellas. Just dropped my only off for her last driving lesson. By December ill have a licensed teenager in my house 🤦🏾‍♂️. Seems like just yesterday i couldn't sleep through the night without getting up and checking her chest to make sure shes still breathing and I didnt put too many animals in her crib, now im dropping her off with total strangers and other teenagers to get in a metal box to hop on a highway 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️😮
E8sOcj-UYAAfP-x.jpg

They know who they are. Even in summer league, this dude had a self lob off the backboard on an offensive rebound :lol:. He had a play where he threw up a bs floater, ran around the defender, jumped over another guy for the board and then jumped over him again for the and one. That's the type of **** I do against the night watch at 24 :lol:. And you still had dudes in here like yea...I think Brandon Miller can win ROY this year. Vic is just one of the chosen ones
1697245519460.gif

I like how you tried sneaking that in there

The most impressive part of Victor’s game to me is his agility and ability to move his feet on the perimeter

Back
Top Bottom