The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Lol what assets?

Dude just gave the guy who publically called him a liar exactly what he wanted cause he likely had no choice :lol:

Does that automatically make the trade a loss, specifically when it was restructured differently from what we have Ben discussing for months :nerd:

I know the players can be seen as “whatever” but other teams are going to value the trade assets they got

Lol what assets?

Dude just gave the guy who publically called him a liar exactly what he wanted cause he likely had no choice :lol:

An unprotected first, two second round picks, a pronounced first round picks and $40MM in expirings has insane value in 2023 NBA.That doesn’t even include Norman Powell :lol:

Daryl Morey has ove $40MM in expirings and another $20MM per that he can unload with a ton of trade assets to make work for him for anyone between now and the trade line.

He doesn’t have this opportunity without the Harden trade but also doesn’t exist if he doesn’t wait this out.

It this is a trade leading to a trade sure. If it stays as is bad trade.

Sixers gave up a guy who at his most effective is a top 25 guy. Didn't get anything back close.

The Clippers continue their long stretch of finding ways to take the ball out of their two best players hands who are both wings.

I don't see it really don't
Yea Harden is still good. We didn’t need a star level player back if Maxey is going to do what he’s doing without him. That’s the biggest thing

Maxey can now grow into that top 25 player organically. Addition by subtraction

397418599_715786133917116_5699154929947958021_n.jpg

An unprotected first, two second round picks, a pronounced first round picks and $40MM in expirings has insane value in 2023 NBA.That doesn’t even include Norman Powell :lol:

Daryl Morey has ove $40MM in expirings and another $20MM per that he can unload with a ton of trade assets to make work for him for anyone between now and the trade line.

He doesn’t have this opportunity without the Harden trade but also doesn’t exist if he doesn’t wait this out.
I think you’re completely overrating the value of the expirings :lol:. Most big trades involving legitimate stars are not over the expirings + picks variety anymore. If you end up with a Zach LaVine? Mehh

How could people possibly think the Clips lost this trade? They gave up basically nothing of importance.

At the very least, Jimbo is gonna be awesome at getting Kawhi and BPG easier looks in the regular season and can step in as more of a scorer when they inevitably miss time.

The idea that they “gave up all their depth” is hilarious, but it’s mostly a sentiment from Laker fans, so that’s to be expected.

Philly getting a couple firsts is good too given the situation. There just wasn’t really any options out there for them. Couldn’t keep him.

Luka doing all this damage with the lowest usage rate since his second season and a career high assist % with a career low turnover %

Ball getting pinged around and non lukas are making plays and buckets

Love to see it
My son Grant Willy fits like a glove :pimp:

My son Grant Willy fits like a glove :pimp:
Mmm hmm. He is what he is but he’s a good connector for luka and Kyrie for the mle no less

That shot is better than I thought so far but I’m still questioning their defense when it matters. God speed to him cuz he’s gonna be depended upon for a lot

Back
Top Bottom