The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Harden is still a great table setter though. PG and Kawhi having to do less over the course of the regular season is a big W.
I'm already looking towards late April though. James Harden is gonna have to prove me wrong in the playoffs.

Mmm hmm. He is what he is but he’s a good connector for luka and Kyrie for the mle no less

That shot is better than I thought so far but I’m still questioning their defense when it matters. God speed to him cuz he’s gonna be depended upon for a lot
He’s a legitimate 40% 3pt guy and even better from the corners. Nothing to worry about with the shot.

He’s a solid defender. At least you know he’s going to try hard, which is half the battle. Still gonna struggle with lots of size and speed.

I'm already looking towards late April though. James Harden is gonna have to prove me wrong in the playoffs.
The one playoff run he had in Brooklyn where his shot attempts are down and he’s playing straight up point guard efficiently is exactly what you want from him. That team would’ve walked to a title if not for Cryrie’s injury (and his own that he played through).

Said it a few weeks ago, but he obviously wants to try to replicate that role given the team he wanted to go to.

Tim, KG, Penny & Vince in the late 90s-Early 00s sig lines 🔥🔥🔥

Especially Tim & KG, when the thought was “bigs can’t sell sneakers”. Nike blessed em!

Speaking of Bigs (Rodman been getting a lot of love on the fashion tip lately, with the shirts) Y’all see they coming back out with the Air Darwin’s (Supreme)?

SMH that legit is crazy

Dawg, I legit stopped trying to explain to my father where Harden plays basketball these days :lol:. It sounds like a soap opera, and he can’t keep up :lol:

IMG_0218.jpeg

LaVine, DeRozan, Siakam or OG if you're the Sixers and have to go through the Celtics, Bucks, etc?

Edit:

Upon first glance, Philly can offer draft compensation wise:

2026 Clippers
2028 Clippers
2029 Sixers pick swap
2030 Sixers

Last edited:
Wow at the trade for several reasons:

Russ thought he could finesse his way into averaging another shallow triple double by handing out iPhones to chase stats with the amount of games that PG and Leonard miss. Say what you want about Harden, out of shape or not he doesn’t miss games. Wonder if Russ still starts and his touches are going way down.

The person who all this was over (PJ Tucker) has probably seen his last days has an everyday starter at 38-39 years old. Wonder how he feels about that if that indeed is the scenario.

What kind of message does that send that if you pout, you get your way? This is 4 teams in 4 years and he got to choose his spot each time. Like Paul Pierce said, how many wiggles do you get? And Harden is going to want a max deal that Balmer will pay.

Balmer is going all in to have this new arena rocking when it opens. Ty Lue thought he had issues. This made it worse.

Us in this thread said that Harden and Russ would not work in Houston and it didn’t. We said it wouldn’t work in Jersey with Harden and it didn’t. We said Russ would not work with the Lakers and it didn’t. All this well in advance of the downfall. What are the qualifications of a GM that makes several figures? Sounds like a bunch of us in here qualify. Another move that is not going to work.

Last edited:
Luka doing all this damage with the lowest usage rate since his second season and a career high assist % with a career low turnover %

Ball getting pinged around and non lukas are making plays and buckets

Love to see it

Mmm hmm. He is what he is but he’s a good connector for luka and Kyrie for the mle no less

That shot is better than I thought so far but I’m still questioning their defense when it matters. God speed to him cuz he’s gonna be depended upon for a lot
I need the usage down to like 33-34% and I’m gonna be ecstatic. Feel like thats the sweet spot.

They’re still like 1.5 moves away, but this off-season is already passing the eye test with flying colors. Need another legit wing and (I think?) a bench flex big because Maxi just looks rinsed.

But maybe the right wing plus Grant gives them cover for that spot.

I need the usage down to like 33-34% and I’m gonna be ecstatic. Feel like thats the sweet spot.

They’re still like 1.5 moves away, but this off-season is already passing the eye test with flying colors. Need another legit wing and (I think?) a bench flex big because Maxi just looks rinsed.

But maybe the right wing plus Grant gives them cover for that spot.
Capellas stock is at the lowest you’ll find and hardaway is playing pretty well so far

Wonder if they’d do a 2 for 1 or if Dallas can somehow bring back a few

Back
Top Bottom