The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Don't know why, but I don't think I ever liked a UNC or Kansas squad (I rooted for Thomas Robinson after reading his personal story though). Didn't like Kentucky until a couple of the Cal squads.

I'm a UCLA fan, but I always liked the Lute Olsen Arizona teams before they tapered off in the late 00s.

No love for Sherron Collins?
Tywon Lawson?
Frank Mason?

wavycrocket wavycrocket :smh:

Folks been calling for a real point guard to be on the Clips for years now, and now that they got one, people are saying the players are gonna be lost :lol:
They literally say anything on here when James harden is involved :rofl:

Damn, I wanted the Harden saga to drag out longer to see if he would try this approach.

IMG_2454.jpeg

Just walk in the door out of nowhere and surprise everyone like Brandon Jennings at the draft.

And has a starter in Philly every time he exited and re entered the game he was wearing a different pair of shoes.

Now off the bench potentially where minutes are unknown, what will he do now? Will he repeat as the sneaker king title he’s been winning the last several years?

Amazing for a guy who is a career 7ppg on 40% shooting

3rd time’s the charm for the OKC boys? I’m hoping they flourish.

Tdot gonna go into rebuild soon or nah? Early but the writings were on the wall for what’s been seen.

HOU$TON HOU$TON - correct me if if wrong, but didn’t Jim and Russ play well together on the Rockets in 2020?

I know things went bad for them in the bubble playoffs v. the Lakers, but things might be a little different when they have Kawhi and PG playing with them.

Crazy how Dame did everything right and was a model employee and he didn’t get sent to his preferred destination while Harden did :smh: Crazy examples being set for the next generation of stars

HOU$TON HOU$TON - correct me if if wrong, but didn’t Jim and Russ play well together on the Rockets in 2020?

I know things went bad for them in the bubble playoffs v. the Lakers, but things might be a little different when they have Kawhi and PG playing with them.
They had to trade their center to let Russ and covington be the 5

Ngl the 'Rese and Joel 2man game is looking nice. Let's see if it's sustainable though. Still, the biggest question mark surrounding an Embiid led team is who can facilitate the offense from the perimeter. Idk if that guy is on the roster right now.

Very happy with this trade. Jim will do a lot for the small business community (skrip clubs) in LA as well as serving as the LAPD's liasion with the community.

Back
Top Bottom