The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Legal liability. She was a subordinate. Team immediately had to protect itself.
This

Anyone in a management position at a company knows how seriously folk are taking this stuff nowadays

When I got promoted I got assigned so many of those struggle-animated and poorly acted corporate training videos on sexual harassment.

Hours of watching that Tubi-level acting **** so my company could cover their asses. :smh: :lol:

I remember there was an old white dude named Horace demanding P for anything in one of them. If a girl wanted to get a personal day for a family funeral mans was demanding some box.

Ime and Horace are legal liabilities

If a girl wanted to get a personal day for a family funeral mans was demanding some box.
20231021_220731.jpg

Calling yourself Mister McNutt is wild :smh::lol: but it's Monica so EYE understand.

Love seeing her flourishing right now.

She a lil too tomboyish but she seem loyal. Them 6's are always loyal and have good attitudes. A Molly or a Kimberly Martin is a headache.

I mean, if we’re gonna make proclamations 8 games in I guess him will have to admit Rick Carlisle knows what he’s doing as well

Pacers have the best offense in the league

You were literally tagging me when people were saying fire Kidd in the first quarter of the first game of the season :lol:

8 minutes is OK. 8 games is too short?

Back
Top Bottom