The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

1700058011193.gif

It is what it is. People tune in for the drama. Definitely not a novel concept. Player rivalries. Team rivalries. It's good for business.

Interesting to see what the clippers roster looks like this time next year

I’m taking the over on a roster full of bums and future draft picks

It is what it is. People tune in for the drama. Definitely not a novel concept. Player rivalries. Team rivalries. It's good for business.

this the problem with draymond right here, dude believes this shh

meanwhile the only time I enjoyed watching the warriors was because of steph and klay and then iggy

But zaza and then eventually draymond and then when KD took away the competition, I lost interest in them dudes

If the Wolves beat Phoenix tonight, I'll be impressed, but given the circumstances, I'm not sure that's happening. At least Jaden will be fresh.

The two national tv games include two teams (Sixers/Lakers) playing on the second night of a back to back. How have they not stopped doing this? :lol:

Also another 3 games in 4 nights for sixers

2nd one this season so far (im sure other teams going thru this as well) but its bad man

^^^Did PG or Kawhi?

Is Balmer going to continue down this path if this team keeps performing the same?
Clippers next 3 games are against Houston at home on Friday and then two consecutive on the road at San Antonio (not back-to-back). If they drop all 3 to get out to a 9 game L streak (and winless since Halloween) Ballmer’s going to demand the front office do something big.

People are probably already calling about refunds on their Intuit Dome season ticket orders.

The two national tv games include two teams (Sixers/Lakers) playing on the second night of a back to back. How have they not stopped doing this? :lol:
I’m just wondering if Batum playing. I can’t with Marcus Morris again lol

Back
Top Bottom