The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

IMG_7010.jpeg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Soon come. Winter is coming.
1700087823051.jpeg

Back in so cal for the weekend... absolutely crazy that the Mavs are playing in less than 30 minutes. I was just about to take a nap smh

Miss this show.

Can’t believe it only went 4 seasons but I get why Donald ended it.

Top 10 of all time.

Dog I was on a cross country flight last month and forgot my personal iPad so I had to watch the airlines streaming service - and they had Atlanta on there!

I was dying laughing so hard through 1.5 episodes that the old white woman next to me asked what I was watching. I tried to explain the concept of Atlanta to her but struggled and told her to just watch. She actually waited for the episode to end and asked me which episode I was watching next so she could watch along with me. I had to break down some **** for her but in general we were both in there having a blast and she was a newcomer to the show.

On the way out she said she was going to watch more and recommend it to her kids and grandkids. At that point I realized I participated in the appropriation of Atlanta and felt like I was in an episode myself :lol: :smh: |l

Downtown and the game is on. Why isn’t Kyrie playing? This why people don’t buy tickets anymore. Although, yes Luka is the draw.

I still love when half of you last year said the Sabonis Stomp wasn’t that bad :rofl:, man could’ve stopped his heart :rofl:

That’s by design Denver sent him to a tough situation/ fit on purpose

Other team like the Minnesota that wanted him and offered more than the clippers I believe

Maybe they didn't want to trade him within the Northwest division.

What more could they have offered?

Back
Top Bottom