The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

I was wondering when people would start compring suspensions. Happens every time :lol:

Lauri had military duties and played in FIBA but Reaves still needs to get his legs under him
blackpearlsstupidaggravatingsmiley.png
Speaking of Utah players, John Collins finally freed after all these years of trade rumors and putting up the exact same numbers as with the Hawks…Only difference is he living in Mormon country and even more irrelevant now :lol:

And the dude that replaced him in the Hawks lineup putting up the same production, that’s interesting

5 games? Next time he suits up, Draymond needs to come out the tunnel wearing a luchador mask.

D’Lo is just there to be traded. We all know that.

But I can see this happening if Reaves continues underperforming.

Why the Bull would want Reaves or D’Lo is beyond me tho. :lol:

Lol, you couldn't get a bag of chips for D'LO

Lakers will trade him as they are not contenders with him on the roster, his contract is good considering though

My fault homie. That’s what I thought chokeholds led to. How many scrums in the league where you see a guy get dragged up the floor in a chokehold?

Yes head locks in the NBA typically lead to players getting choked out. Very common. Draymond is a BJJ brown belt too.

All types of different things happen in NBA flare ups. Elbows, dudes getting mushed, head butte. It’s nothing. What happened between the Dubs and Wolves wasn’t no Malice n the Palace.

What happened to standards man
Heard David Sampson say this on Dan LeBatard the other morning, in professional sports we are not in the business of telling the truth, but public postering. That definitely applies here.

Last edited:
Yes head locks in the NBA typically lead to players getting choked out. Very common. Draymond is a BJJ brown belt too.

All types of different things happen in NBA flare ups. Elbows, dudes getting mushed, head butte. It’s nothing. What happened between the Dubs and Wolves wasn’t no Malice n the Palace.
Now chokeholds and headlocks are the same. Chokehold while dragging a guy up the doesn't happen. Chill out man. No malice, but still out of line.

Now chokeholds and headlocks are the same. Chokehold while dragging a guy up the doesn't happen. Chill out man. No malice, but still out of line.

Of course it was out of line. That’s never been the point.

I said these dust ups and scrums are good for the league by way of the buzz it creates. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom